Charger Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Item is New In Box. Retail price over $450 plus shipping from BD-Power. I am selling the item because I recently came across a used 12 valve Cummins to drop in my 2001 Excursion and I am scrapping the 7.3L(4R100) it is in great running condition and only has about 150,000 miles on it. Buy at your own risk, no guarantees other than any remaining factory. Free shipping only applies if you use Buy It Now, even if reserve price is met. I prefer paypal as I can ship it to you more quickly. Any other type of payment will require verification of funds before shipping.

Item Description from BD-Power:

The TOWLOC monitors the operation of the vehicle speed, engine speed and engine load to compute the optimum transmission control algorithm. This process controls transmission downshifting as well as torque convertor operation for optimum results. You can also customize the unit for the ultimate transmission control for working your truck with an exhaust retarder and a higher performance engine.

The TowLoc comes preset with all of the following features but can be modified by a BD accredited Diamond installation facility or by an at home technical buff with a personal computer.The electronics are packaged in weather resistant enclosure for the engine compartment that taps into 10 -12 sources for control and sensing.

I prefer paypal, you pay shipping, you pay taxes and fees to Canada or outside 48 lower states. I will ship once paid for. PM for offers
[email protected]

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts