Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figure i would ask this before I needed to ask this. I bought a used 2007 from a dealer. the car is missing some documentation. What happens when I disconnect the battery? Do I need a code for the nav system? (or is it smart enough to know .... no code needed) Where would I get this code?

PS the dealship will not be to helpful IMO. I beat the hell out of them for this car, so I really don't want to call them. They were pissed. :rolleyes2:

·
Registered
118 Posts
I figure i would ask this before I needed to ask this. I bought a used 2007 from a dealer. the car is missing some documentation. What happens when I disconnect the battery? Do I need a code for the nav system? (or is it smart enough to know .... no code needed) Where would I get this code?

PS the dealship will not be to helpful IMO. I beat the hell out of them for this car, so I really don't want to call them. They were pissed. :rolleyes2:
i could be wrong, but the only place i know to get it other than the dealership is chrysler customer service.. they should be able to answer it for you or send you somewhere to get the answer

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THX!!! 4 your help

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
no code for the nav but you will reset your adaptives in the tcm and pcm and lose window configuration

·
Registered
118 Posts
no code for the nav but you will reset your adaptives in the tcm and pcm and lose window configuration
I guess i should have stated that I don't have the nav system, so I wasn't sure if a code was required :D but I do know for radios that have a code.. follow above stated info :beerchug:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts