Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I want to install a system in my 2011 rt but I’m afraid to take the radio out and not get all the trim and everything back into place?? How did you go about it

·
Registered
36 Posts
Installed a new system using the Rockford Fosgate DSR1 to interface with the factory head unit. Rockford Fosgate P600X4 for front door and read deck. Rockford Fosgate P1000X1bd for two subs. Subs are dull P3D4-12's presenting a 1ohm load on the amp. Running Hertz MPX 690.3's in the rear deck and Hertz HSK 165's in the front doors. Looking at replacing the dash and read door speakers and adding another P600X4 to power them.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
I have the good sound sytems in the house. In the cars I like to listen to the exhaust, so the standard Alpine stereo is more than adequate.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I want to install a system in my 2011 rt but I’m afraid to take the radio out and not get all the trim and everything back into place?? How did you go about it
Honestly it was a hassle with my system, installer had my car for close to 2 months, did come out nice, but yes, trim is tricky, door panels are starting to unstick and some trim by the shift knob is coming off as well

1 - 5 of 5 Posts