Charger Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wonder how many Bakersfield area LX owners we have in the forums.

I shoot out to the local Sonic on Olive Drive on Friday nights, it would be great if some other LX owners wanted to join me.

Thanks guys!!

·
Registered
523 Posts
hemi4e was a Bakersfield resident last I heard, but I don't recall seeing her on here for a while now.

Hey Brute SRT: I'm in Lancaster too, I've seen a black SRT8 running around out here a few times and just recently an Inferno SRT8. What'cha driving? Mine's a Inferno R/T, RamAir hood, lowered, 20's, tinted windows, Borla 125s. Actually it's my wifes' car, I bought it for her about a year ago, she gets lots of compliments. I just get to mod it, pay for it, and drive it once every week or two...think I got screwed, but oh well

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hey Brute SRT: I'm in Lancaster too, I've seen a black SRT8 running around out here a few times and just recently an Inferno SRT8. What'cha driving? Mine's a Inferno R/T, RamAir hood, lowered, 20's, tinted windows, Borla 125s. Actually it's my wifes' car, I bought it for her about a year ago, she gets lots of compliments. I just get to mod it, pay for it, and drive it once every week or two...think I got screwed, but oh well

Sup Jason, We got to meet up and talk mods. PM me your number and i'll give you a call. I own a black 06 CSRT8 with red oem brake calipers and a few performance mods. Zoomers Cat Back, AFE Stage II CAI, Centric Posi Quiet Brake Pads, Motorad 4127 Thermostat, Diablo Predator, GSM Phenolic Spacers, GSM Fan/Torque Mod and i just ordered the B/T Catch Can this morning.

My Predator was recently dialed in by Scott @ GSM and the car dyno'd 424hp and 426tq. I'll be going to Fontana Dragway this Friday and i'm aiming for consistent high 12's.

O yeah, my good friend FireMedic23 has a silver CSRT8 on 24's with similar mods i'm sure you've seen him around. We gotta meet up!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anyone else in the Kern County area?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Anyone else in the Kern County area?
We have one CenCalLX member who lives in Bakersfield and would love to have more! How about coming to our next section Meet and Greet for CenCalLX Club? We would love to have you join up with the southern area of CenCalLX Club.

If you haven't already seen the upcoming post on the
M & G, here is the link:

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98044

Let me know if you have any further questions!
bruno

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
74 Posts
We have one CenCalLX member who lives in Bakersfield and would love to have more! How about coming to our next section Meet and Greet for CenCalLX Club? We would love to have you join up with the southern area of CenCalLX Club.

If you haven't already seen the upcoming post on the
M & G, here is the link:

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98044

Let me know if you have any further questions!
bruno
Whats up bruno! Can't say hello anymore? :toetap05:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Whats up bruno! Can't say hello anymore? :toetap05:
Hey Brute! Didn't mean to come across snotty or rude! I'm doing great! Hope all is well with you. Looks like you're still tearing up the racing circuits and that you still own Famoso! Oops....better not let Paulie read this, lol!

I can't keep up with you guys and all your fancy racing add-ons. You need to hook up with one of our CenCalLX monthly meet and greets one of these days. How about the one in Fresno on Feb. 8?? With your speed demon, it won't take you long to get here!

Let me know!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hey Brute! Didn't mean to come across snotty or rude! I'm doing great! Hope all is well with you. Looks like you're still tearing up the racing circuits and that you still own Famoso! Oops....better not let Paulie read this, lol!

I can't keep up with you guys and all your fancy racing add-ons. You need to hook up with one of our CenCalLX monthly meet and greets one of these days. How about the one in Fresno on Feb. 8?? With your speed demon, it won't take you long to get here!

Let me know!
No prob bruno, your a wonderful person. I'll look into the Feb. 8th meet. Thanks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts