Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my 392 a few weeks ago, the only badges on my Charger are the ‘392 HEMI’ and ‘Daytona’ that’s in the grille. So I’m debadged other than that, which I love the look of.
I had the idea of doing a ‘6.4L’ on the back, found a good set on ebay and put them on. I considered the spoiler but I’m going to be adding a wickerbill soon, so it was the trunk. Only other place was button of right/left of the trunk. Overall I’m happy, I think it’s cool and I honestly haven’t ever seen anyone do that before. But I’m also relatively new to MOPAR.
What’re the thoughts from my fellow 392 drivers?
Im still not sure if the bottom right trunk would’ve looked better.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Yea, I think it would have looked better on the bottom rather up there

·
Registered
121 Posts
Seeing how good looking the cleaned-up (removed all the multi-colored letters and badges) back end of your white Charger is, maybe remove the 6.4 also,

·
Super Moderator
11,531 Posts
Looks good to me.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I've seen a few with the 392 Hemi swapped out with the 6.4L emblem on the fenders. It looks OK where it is.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
I'd prefer it on the bottom. But, it doesn't look bad. There is a Challenger R/T in my area and he put Challenger on the top left side, and R/T where you have the 6.4L emblem. I think it looks a bit crammed, and out of place, but that's just because it's out of the ordiniary.

·
Registered
486 Posts
I have a Scat Pack, and was just thinking about that same thing. I LOVE it, and will go order some now. I'll, probably put it opposite of the Scat emblem, but not quite sure yet. Either way, the black is smokin'!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts