Charger Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally finished my badge mods. The fender badges were the last to be done. Let me know what you think (good or bad...I don't mind hearing honest opinions)

Attachments

·
Registered
741 Posts
Looks great Ddaddy :rocker:

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Nice additions but is putting SuperBee badges on a non-bee car considered upbadging? Im just saying...looks good either way!

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
I say lose the superbee badges. It's not a superbee, but it's still clean, so be proud of that bro

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Like the front and the back but also dont like the upbadging with the superbee on the sides.

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice additions but is putting SuperBee badges on a non-bee car considered upbadging? Im just saying...looks good either way!
Since the Super Bee is also an SRT-8, isn't that sideways badging? :)

Yeah, I thought hard about the Bees. I've always put Bees (Superbee or Scat Pack bee like my avatar) somewhere on all my Mopars. I even have them in the rear quarter windows on my wife's Grand Caravan. Since there wasn't a Super Bee in '06 (I would have bought one if there was) I thought I'd put the touch on my SRT-8. It's kind of like a memorial nod to my 1970 Plum Crazy Bee I had back in the '80s. I figured people would either like it or hate it.

Thanks for the comments. I can always count on you guys to give honest feedback!:beerchug:

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
sideways badging? nice! But i can understand why you want them but i probably would have avoided them because its not actually a bee......

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Lose the bee badges, and there's way too much going on with the trunk too. The only thing I like is the nose badge. But I'm a "less is more" kind of guy. I have ZERO badges on my car. Your car is clean dude, just too much IMO, especially with the side moldings. I truly think what people need to focus on with our sleds, are the amazing rear fenders and stocky, muscular haunches. But you have too much badging going on for people to see that, they're eyes are going all over the place. But always remember dude......it's what YOU like. Don't let my opinion sway you.

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
I can't like the Bees....sorry. :sad: If you like it then who cares what I think...right? :smile:

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
I really like Super Bee emblems (and stickers)... on Super Bees. I also like R/T and SRT8 emblems... on the R/T and SRT8 respectively. That said...

I removed all of my badges and moldings for a cleaner look, granted I started with an SE and I didn't have too much on it (or in it...) to start with... Since then I've added a few appearance mods, including the SRT spoiler and a Blastin Bob's "fake" dual exhaust. It's not my intention to make other people think I have something more than an SE, I just like a sportier appearance. I did these things because I like them, not to impress anyone else. I understand the reasons why badging changes can be seen negatively, I'd deserve all of the abuse I got if I added R/T emblems to my SE (NEVER gonna happen...).

I just don't see any harm in adding Bee emblems to an SRT8, true enthusiasts (everybody here) know the difference and will still appreciate the fact that an SRT8 is awesome no matter what emblems it's wearing. It's your ride - personalize it to your own taste! If YOU like Bees, I say keep 'em...

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I really appreciate everyone's opinions. Really, or I wouldn't have asked for them. I did what I did because I like it but I'm always curious to know what other fellow enthusiasts think. Good or bad...it's all good! Keep 'em coming. Thanks guys!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts