Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bad to no service in south east Va

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

before you read this
I have complant to dodge my E-mail and by phone and not one have any body taken time to call me and talk to me about my problem or replay to my E-Mail and that all right I will not buy a dodge and like I sad it this pice I have a small business and I got GMC for my tech and that a sham I have all way had a dodge and my father all way had a dodge In fax I work on car for 20 year and some of that was at a dodge dealer

bad dealer in norfolk Va

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have many problem with this dealer below are 2 post I have on other site if any boby else has a problem at this dealer please chame in
Post #1
I lie in Norfolk VA and the dealer hear are not very good all most of the only how to do is replace part and only if broke in haft and as fare as testing only if the test box said it bad right now will replace anything [I was a mech for 20 year]
the bad dealer are
#1 Green Gifford / they messed my truck up when I first got it and never fixed it and I was leaving it there when I went on trip to fix it [they had it for one week a month for five month before they fix one problem and nest up my computer and never fix it]
#2 greenbrier dodge [the did work I did not OK and fail to fix my truck and it was under warranty]
#3 star motor the service manger told me that he would do some thing and did not do it and never fix my truck like he said

and for get about calling or writing to Daimler Chrysler [I did write to Ann Tomlanovich and never got any replay and call them on the phone is a wait of time after waiting 45min to one hour all I got was double talk

I need to stop now this get my blood psi way up when I talk about this

but I love my new charger and I still have my dodge truck it out of warranty now so I am going to brake out my tool and fix it my self I jest hope I do not have better luck wit my charger [by the way I owe a small buss I after the problem with the dealer I got 4 new GMC TRUCK NO DODGE

there I feel much better
Post #2
This is just and update about Green Gifford My charger was in there for some warranty work and when I got it back all the problem that I ask them to look they said NO PROBLEM FOUND and after looking on this site I found TSB on the problem that I was complaning about so I went back up there and was told by the service that they do not have time to read all the Bulletin and sent I have problem beford I went to the Director of Operations Larry Stevenson and he told me to take the car some place else
what a way to run a dealer ship that why I did not buy 3 new dodge truck for my Business I stead I got 3 new GMC because that dealer has all way given my wife good service on her turck
so if you take you car to Green Gifford do not expet to get if fix all you will get is the run a round
Pass is on

·
Registered
851 Posts
Very unusual first post. I had a very hard time reading and understanding it with all the spelling and grammer mistakes. :confused:

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Sorry you had bad experiences but that seems all to common with Dodge dealerships though. Some thread searching on here will turn up stories of good ones though. They are out there.
What Charger do you have?
Welcome to the forums!
-J

·
Super Moderator
11,618 Posts
Very unusual first post. I had a very hard time reading and understanding it with all the spelling and grammer mistakes. :confused:
X2

That was a tough read... :knockout:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
service

Sorry you had bad experiences but that seems all to common with Dodge dealerships though. Some thread searching on here will turn up stories of good ones though. They are out there.
What Charger do you have?
Welcome to the forums!
-J
I have a 2000 durango R/T 5.9 and a 2006 daytona Mango #2957

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
service

Sorry about that I did that post on the fly and just thinking about all the problem I have had I get lost on the key borad and make me very upset
I need to slw down I will better next time

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
haha, you misspelled grammar, I couldn't resist.

I go to First Team Dodge in Portsmouth, a little bit of a drive but the service is a lot better than most of the dealers in the area. I researched VA Beach Dodge 2 in Norfolk and 1 in Newport News and First team had the best reviews and have been the most helpful to me. All dealers are going to be cheap and save money, sometimes you just have to push or go higher up the chain of command, to the owner if you have to.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts