Charger Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Two little mods that add a big difference to detail for this bad bee...

First off color matched and detailed Bee work side markers from Fred, (Onefast1). This guy does amazing work.

Second we have colored decals for the back panel... Just something to make that flat black bee pop out a little more... Went searching around and found these. Thanks to Vyper for the link.

Just thought I share for those who havent seen it already. Next up is painted tails. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
ahhhhhhh I love the color of your charger!!!!! Looks great!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Very Nice. I really like the side markers. Are they covers? The back quarter really stands out now. Looks great.

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Second we have colored decals for the back panel... Just something to make that flat black bee pop out a little more... Went searching around and found these. Thanks to Vyper for the link.
I love the full color side panel bees. I always thought the factory should have made them this way like they used to be back in the day.

Where did you get them? Are they the same size as the ones from the '68-'70 Bee?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very Nice. I really like the side markers. Are they covers? The back quarter really stands out now. Looks great.
Not covers, actual side markers just painted and detailed. I'll try and get some night pics...They look bad ass lit up.

I love the full color side panel bees. I always thought the factory should have made them this way like they used to be back in the day.

Where did you get them? Are they the same size as the ones from the '68-'70 Bee?
Not sure of the size on the 68-70'.. I just bought the 08 decal.. Fits and sticks right over the flat black decal.

Heres the link... they have all types, years.

http://www.performancecargraphics.com/Stripes_Lettering/Super_Bee.htm

·
Registered
291 Posts
Not covers, actual side markers just painted and detailed. I'll try and get some night pics...They look bad ass lit up.

Cool. Where did you have them done at? I might consider doing something like that. Very nice.

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Not sure of the size on the 68-70'.. I just bought the 08 decal.. Fits and sticks right over the flat black decal.
Thanks. I case anyone is interested, they're not the same size as the '68-'70 bees. These are 5 7/8" x 3 1/8" and the old ones were 3 3/4" x 2". The closest old one was the '71 hood bee at 6 1/4" x 3 1/8" and that one only faces one direction.

These look great on the modern bee! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good to know info^

Heres a pic at night with the parking lights on... of course everything looks better in person. :D

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
i need some of those corners but different

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Its lookin really good man!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I love that color!!!

Unfortunately kids keep drawing on cars once it gets dusty so unfortunately anything darker than silver is - scratches waiting to happen.

Great details on bees. Quality first!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I did order the the 08 panel superbee decals. looking very good and easy to install. It is a nice and cheap mode for the bee's. I did order 3 bees but only received 2 bee decals hopefully I will received my 3rd bee so I can install it on the hood and completed my decal mode. Next mode will be lowering springs either Eibach or Hotchis from BMC and staggered Viper 22" or Challenger 22" wheels from Factory Reproduction. Any one know a good body shop in Broward/Miami-Dade that can rolled my charger fender.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i ordered 4 and recieved them all...try emailing the shop to get that fixed out.

as far as the wheels I just ordered some challenger replicas 22" and had them powdercoated/painted ... i went with 22x9.5 on all fours, i think thats all there is unless you get them custom for the staggered look. wheels & tires purchased from Calchrome.com or Challengeralloys.com ...highly recommend them if you go that route.

Btw check out the tire & wheel section tomorrow!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I emailed the shop and was informed the missing bee decal will be shipped today, great company, great product and fast service. I probably will order 3 more in the future to save when the one i have starting to fade away. Factory Reproduction has the staggered Challenger wheels in 3 different colors: black, silver and chrome check them on ebay. are you planing in lowering yur bee?

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
first off color matched and detailed bee work side markers from fred, (onefast1). This guy does amazing work.

http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp168/air_forces30/005-5.jpg[/quote]

that is awesome!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts