Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm finally back from my week long vacation in O'ahu. Went to see Pearl Harbor, the Polynesian Cultural Center, took a tour of the Diamond head area, and went to Nu'Uanu Pali, which was great view and that in two of the pictures show.

The weather was great, temperature was cool. But the entire I was in Waikiki I was keeping an eye out for Chargers. I saw a couple, mostly SXT's, although I did see 1 Sublime driving by the Bowfin museum. For some reason though, I saw a lot Mustang's, all of them V6's, although I did see 1 GT. But I finally flew back home yesterday. The entire flight back I'm looking forward to driving my Daytona. After a very long flight from O'ahu to Phoenix then from Phoenix to Austin. After quickly unpacking all my stuff I headed to my garage. I do a quick check under the Daytona and I ghasp, I see a puddle of something under it. I'm hoping that its not what I think it is. I open the garage door and pull out the Daytona just enough to see what the puddle is and I was right. It was a pink puddle which could only mean 1 thing, the dreaded O-Ring. That ruined my day, was looking forward to driving the Daytona around and now its going to sit in the garage for another day, that was yesterday. Today I took her to the dealership to get the O-Ring replaced, as well as get the oil changed. Now I'm just waiting for the call to let me know that she's ready to be picked up.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
looks amazing
did u see any chargers in HAWAii?
Well I'm finally back from my week long vacation in O'ahu. Went to see Pearl Harbor, the Polynesian Cultural Center, took a tour of the Diamond head area, and went to Nu'Uanu Pali, which was great view and that in two of the pictures show.

The weather was great, temperature was cool. But the entire I was in Waikiki
I was keeping an eye out for Chargers. I saw a couple, mostly SXT's, although I did see 1 Sublime driving by the Bowfin museum.
For some reason though, I saw a lot Mustang's, all of them V6's, although I did see 1 GT. But I finally flew back home yesterday. The entire flight back I'm looking forward to driving my Daytona. After a very long flight from O'ahu to Phoenix then from Phoenix to Austin. After quickly unpacking all my stuff I headed to my garage. I do a quick check under the Daytona and I ghasp, I see a puddle of something under it. I'm hoping that its not what I think it is. I open the garage door and pull out the Daytona just enough to see what the puddle is and I was right. It was a pink puddle which could only mean 1 thing, the dreaded O-Ring. That ruined my day, was looking forward to driving the Daytona around and now its going to sit in the garage for another day, that was yesterday. Today I took her to the dealership to get the O-Ring replaced, as well as get the oil changed. Now I'm just waiting for the call to let me know that she's ready to be picked up.
yup he did!:grin: i went to hawii last september oh man was it nice!!:grin: :grin: i was sad when it was time to come back home!!nice to see you had fun!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts