Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just produced a short demo video of my 2006 DAYTONA #3905. GOMANGO.
After viewing, I would appreciate any comments about the production You can post your comments directly on YOU TUBE.
I have added 1971 red slotted exhaust tips, removed the factory resonators and replaced them with a much smaller stainless flow thru resonator. It sounds incredible without any drone at cruising speeds. The '71 tips make it look kinda retro as well. Also running Boss 20" chrome wheels and painted the wing body color. Lots of stares.

Enjoy.
THANKS!

:smoke:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obM54SdQl_8

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
how many times are you going to post this?:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :knockout: :knockout: :knockout:

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
What did you use to edit? I'm pretty down on the editing, now trying to get my hands wet with After Effects.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
VIDEO post...

how many times are you going to post this?:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :knockout: :knockout: :knockout:
I haven't really decided yet...But thanks for the request. This was our first attempt at producing a video like this. I want to get as much feedback as I can. I am creating a brand new video-oriented web site about people who build and restore hot rods, classics, muscle cars in their home-based garages. This was just a demo to see what type of comments we would get. Sorry if the multiple posts offends you. Everyone does not look at all the different forum topics, such as you apparently have.

If you were asking because it annoyed you, a helpful hint would be NOT to click on it in the future. I may post it again.
Again, I apologize if you were inconvenienced.

By the way, did you like it? hate it? Your comments would be appreciated as well.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
My nephew is the editor...he uses Final Cut Pro...
Premier and Avid are my weapons of choice. I liked the smooth photography...I've been wanting to do something like this for a while; but I don't have a pro camera. Not sure how the close ups and all would work out. Fades were a little slow but nicely transitioned. The music wasn't my taste, but then that's subjective. It was a bit slow in spots, but you utilized the music to fill it in. Pretty slick.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Premier and Avid are my weapons of choice. I liked the smooth photography...I've been wanting to do something like this for a while; but I don't have a pro camera. Not sure how the close ups and all would work out. Fades were a little slow but nicely transitioned. The music wasn't my taste, but then that's subjective. It was a bit slow in spots, but you utilized the music to fill it in. Pretty slick.
Greetings

Thanks for the comments...we really do listen...I agree with several of your comments, especially about it being slow in spots. We now realize we need to shoot additional angles and various b-roll to keep it moving...but yes we are more into the smoother videos. So many productions today over-kill the use of the jumpy, bouncy, twisty shots...make you think your at an amusement park on a roller coaster ride. Good eye for noticing. Thanks again.

Don

1 - 7 of 7 Posts