Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all!

I just wanted to let you know about my personal experience with B&G on Tuesday.

We were on the dyno after the first “NIGHT STALKER” install, on my Charger SRT-8, and could not get the air/fuel mixture right with the Predator. I called Dave @ B&G and he e-mailed me a custom calibration and…. Voila! It worked perfectly! Now the air/fuel mix is correct and the spark advance is correct! But…most important, the car runs a hell of a lot better.

I was a little disappointed with the dyno results 435HP/ 425TQ, but we loaded the B&G cal right on the dyno. No drive time at all. The car feels a lot better now after the 650 mile return home drive!

So, for the record, SOUTHERNHOTROD, LLC highly recommends B&G custom calibrations!

If you have a Predator and want more from it, give me a call! We will get you a B&G calibration!

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Hello all!

I just wanted to let you know about my personal experience with B&G on Tuesday.

We were on the dyno after the first “NIGHT STALKER” install, on my Charger SRT-8, and could not get the air/fuel mixture right with the Predator. I called Dave @ B&G and he e-mailed me a custom calibration and…. Wa-la! It worked perfectly! Now the air/fuel mix is correct and the spark advance is correct! But…most important, the car runs a hell of a lot better.

I was a little disappointed with the dyno results 435HP/ 425TQ, but we loaded the B&G cal right on the dyno. No drive time at all. The car feels a lot better now after the 650 mile return home drive!

So, for the record, SOUTHERNHOTROD, LLC highly recommends B&G custom calibrations!

If you have a Predator and want more from it, give me a call! We will get you a B&G calibration!

Thanks!
Thanks for the information. I have a question. When you contacted Dave regarding your air/fuel mixture problem how did you convey the information to him that you could not correct with the Predator? Was it a graph, or a data log from the Predator Data Logger or was it just a phone conversation? To close what information was in the email you got from Dave? Was it an actual file that you uploaded to the cars PCM? I would like to know if you can tell me, thanks!!!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the information. I have a question. When you contacted Dave regarding your air/fuel mixture problem how did you convey the information to him that you could not correct with the Predator? Was it a graph, or a data log from the Predator Data Logger or was it just a phone conversation? To close what information was in the email you got from Dave? Was it an actual file that you uploaded to the cars PCM? I would like to know if you can tell me, thanks!!!
Everything was in a phone conversation.

I had to download a copy of the stock cal and e-mail it to Dave. He then sent me a custom cal and I uploaded to my Predator and flashed the car.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I can verify this, I got a custom tune from B&G yesterday and it is great!!!

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Everything was in a phone conversation.

I had to download a copy of the stock cal and e-mail it to Dave. He then sent me a custom cal and I uploaded to my Predator and flashed the car.
Sweet! Thanks for the quick reply.............

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
ED - thanks for the call. That B&G Predator Tune sounds bad to the bone - be looking for my Predator Logs tomorrow.................thanks!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Call me if you want to get a B&G cal for your Predator.
Ed - I just emailed you three Predator Data Logs from this morning's WOT runs. Let me know what you think. I'm running the Perf CAI, Sunoco 93..........60 degrees........NO Humidity.......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts