Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What's up folks!!

Just posting this to see if anybody wants to attend this event with some of us B.A.M.M.ers.

When: Wednesday June 24th, 2009

Where: AMC 20 Mercado - 3111 Mission College Blvd. Santa Clara, CA 95054 Click Here for Map!

Time: 12:01 AM (1 minute after midnight june 23rd/24th) Please arrive no later than 10:15PM, we will need to stand in line

I know it's only two weeks away but i thought i'd post it up here. Hopefully we can get some of you to join us for this event!!

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
The midnight showing?

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
it will be 12:01.. always is for first showing.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I will buy my tick tonigth for that place den r they going save us parking in the front or how many ppl we need to get thier for that

·
Registered
21 Posts
so wait do we have to be there the 23rd at night going on to the 24th... is that right

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
so wait do we have to be there the 23rd at night going on to the 24th... is that right
Yeah...June 23rd. Just be at AMC 20 Mercado @ 11:15-11:30PM. I'm gonna try to get there early and save us some parking.

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
aww I jus looked at the calender...I work mon-fri so I wont be able to make it. I have to be up by 4 for work so that would be too hard on me.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
u need to ge thier erlier then that minmum 2 hours b4 lol will b at the end of the line if we get thier at 11 30 lol
We're not flying anywhere...you really think we need to be there 2 hours before?? That doesn't sound right but hey, i'm guessin you know more about it than i do.

·
Registered
177 Posts
We're not flying anywhere...you really think we need to be there 2 hours before?? That doesn't sound right but hey, i'm guessin you know more about it than i do.
im just saying mid nigth shows always get pack when saw 5 came out it was pack they had to oppen 3 more shows in order get everyone and i think dis movie is going b a biger hit lol

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
aww I jus looked at the calender...I work mon-fri so I wont be able to make it. I have to be up by 4 for work so that would be too hard on me.
Just say f**k it and pull an all nighter, it'll make you feel younger...ahahahaha:biggrinjester:

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
I'm only 22:). I'll ask for that wensday off tomarrow and see what the boss lady says.

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Na I've got like 80 hrs vacation saved I can prob get the day off.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm only 22:). I'll ask for that wensday off tomarrow and see what the boss lady says.
Oh well then, an all nighter should be nothin then. ahaha. I work 12s with only 4 hours of sleep so believe me, it's doable. Hopefully you can make it out, if not, it's no biggie.

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Boss lady said yes so I'm in I'll be bringing my fiancé too.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Boss lady said yes so I'm in I'll be bringing my fiancé too.
Oh man, didn't you see the fine print?? No girlfriends, wives, fiance's, etc....:D

ahahaha....hope to see you guys out there.

:beerchug:

By the way, what's up with some drinks prior to the movie!?!? ANYBODY!?!?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts