Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

B.A.M.M. | MySpace.com

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

When: September 12th (Saturday) @ 12:00 Noon until ??.
Where: [HOOTERS] 3340 Mowry Ave. Fremont, CA
What: As usual, lets hang out for a couple hours, take some pictures, show off our new mods
and welcome our newest club members. Everyone is invited!

Click Here for Map!

1. cHaRgInHaRd408 +1
2. Freddie - SRT8 Magnum
3. SJSRTBIGMIKE +1
4. IrishChargerRT
5. Super Bee SRT8 +1
6. Ernie - SRT8 Charger
7. Fernando - 300C
8. SJCHARGER
9. Felipe - R/T Charger
10. Ernesto - R/T Charger

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
177 Posts
it will be empty n put down plus one i met some guy with mango daytona hill b thier n erni with srt8 nn ill get the rest to confirms

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Ill be at this one!

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
I might be able to pull this one....

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
I'm in a show that day sry guys.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
List of attendees updated!

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
I really hope Anthony and Alvin can make this meet, I doubt Anthony will because his cars still in the shop from the accident in his SRT, But I will bring him in my car if I have to. I got my boyz back.....

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I really hope Anthony and Alvin can make this meet, I doubt Anthony will because his cars still in the shop from the accident in his SRT, But I will bring him in my car if I have to. I got my boyz back.....
Yeah i heard about Ant's mishap....its a shame man, that car was nice. He told me he totalled it but maybe it's salvagable. As for Alvin, i hit him up and he said he would try to get that day off from work, i'm hoping as well.

·
Registered
830 Posts
I think I will be able to make this one...I don't get all my mods done till probably Feb. but I will still swing by and catch up with everyone.

Jared

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think I will be able to make this one...I don't get all my mods done till probably Feb. but I will still swing by and catch up with everyone.

Jared
We'd love to have you join us Jared. Hope everything has been well with you and yours!!

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok.....the meet is right around the corner. Make sure, that if you're going, you let me know how many guests will be with you, we need a total head count.

Please let me know ASAP!

·
Registered
177 Posts
ok guys will see u tomorrow. and south bay pp will meet at story n king (target)n will head out that way b thier at 11 will head out buy 1135 dnt b late ill send u all a text se u thier

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
I am going to try to make it. I will be by myself.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts