Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I LOVE that color, I want to buy 4 at that price!

·
Registered
623 Posts
Surf Blue Pearl? 22" Chrome Wheels? No Bee Decals on the rear? Why.... why... why would anyone butcher a Bee like that - if it really is a Bee. Do we know who has #167 for 2008?

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
Yeah the car is devalued by removing the graphics and the rims are ugly. Hopefully he still has the stock rims.

I think as the car sits now, and if it has low miles, the stock rims come with it, and nothing else is screwed up, he might get $25-28K for that.

I hate to see a Superbee treated like this car was!

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
IMO the stock SRT wheels look way better than that cheap POS he has on there now. This car is a sacred item, why in the hell would you remove the badges and graphics from it? SMH.....Obviously he isn't a member on this forum lol he would of known better.

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
IMO the stock SRT wheels look way better than that cheap POS he has on there now. This car is a sacred item, why in the hell would you remove the badges and graphics from it? SMH.....Obviously he isn't a member on this forum lol he would of known better.
I wouldn't say that. There are plent of folks on this forum who have heavily modified Superbees on this forum. I personally don't like them with big rims or changed graphics, but clearly many folks (on this forum) do.

Just not my thang...

·
Registered
623 Posts
I don't think it's really a Bee unless it was crashed and repainted. He calls the paint Surf Blue Pearl and it looks a bit off from B5 Blue to me. Maybe it's just the pic, though... :confused:

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
I don't think it's really a Bee unless it was crashed and repainted. He calls the paint Surf Blue Pearl and it looks a bit off from B5 Blue to me. Maybe it's just the pic, though... :confused:
I am pretty sure they called B5 Surf Blue too. Correct me if I am wrong. I remember dealers trying to push that Surf Blue on me when I was originally looking for a SRT8 and it confusing me since I also knew it as B5 Blue.

I could be wrong....

·
Registered
623 Posts
I am pretty sure they called B5 Surf Blue too. Correct me if I am wrong. I remember dealers trying to push that Surf Blue on me when I was originally looking for a SRT8 and it confusing me since I also knew it as B5 Blue.

I could be wrong....
Here's what I thought:

B5 = "Bright Blue Metallic" for Dodge
B5 = "Blue Fire Metallic" for Plymouth

But, that's from the good old days. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
"this car is an investment" hahahahaha
thats why it drops 18% in value the first year

1 - 20 of 29 Posts