Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For local pickup only. Located in Tucson.

http://tucson.craigslist.org/pts/481748919.html

SLP Loudmouth 2 for the 5.7 hemi (Charger, Magnum, 300C). Only used for about 7k miles. Stainless steel, modular (tack-welded), mandrel-bent, 2 1/2" tubing, 3" polished double-walled slash-cut tips. Awesome, deep rumble. Check out SLP's site for more info and a sound clip:

Paid $700 plus shipping. Asking $500. Local pickup only.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I hate to ask. I looked on the SLP website. Is the LM2 or LM1 louder?

·
Registered
122 Posts
And why are you taking it off?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Thanks for all the info. I had seen both the vids before but without being there I could not tell that much of a difference. The LM1 is a bit louder but its a video so its hard to tell immediately. How much negotiating are you willing to do? What goes into installing one of these systems? I have a Sublime Daytona.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had mine installed (hence the tack-welding) at a local shop for $100. You just have to unbolt the stock exhaust and bolt this one in it's place. It's easy enough to do in your garage, but I didn't have time. PM or email me with any offers and I'll consider.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Ok will do. How much difference is there in the exhaust loudness or note?

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
But, my wife is dead-set against anything but stock, so I switched back to stock. In my opinion, the LM2 is the best sounding of any catback available for the 5.7.

free bump... man knows his stuff ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts