1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
great job...sounds just like mine does.. but the video portion seems slow compared to how fast you are going.. hhahaha.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
that video is awesome. i'm lovin the rear mounted camera. i felt like i was on a roller coaster or somethin!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Nice, although it looked like it shifted hard in the second video at the 2:45 mark.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Wow! That just sounds wicked. Great job on the soundclip. If you close your eyes and listen its like you are hearing the chase scene in "Bullit".
Corsa is definitely, IMO, the best sounding catback system out there.(It's on my wish list)

·
Registered
481 Posts
Wow! That just sounds wicked. Great job on the soundclip. If you close your eyes and listen its like you are hearing the chase scene in "Bullit".
Corsa is definitely, IMO, the best sounding catback system out there.(It's on my wish list)
Man I was trying to remember where I heard that sound before and you are on the mark, The Bullet movie!!!! That Mustang sounded awsome and now we can have it on the Charger also.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Your right, it does sound like the Mustang from Bullet.

·
Registered
193 Posts
that is by far the best sound clip i have heard, and the closest to what it really sounds like....you should sell those clips to corsa for their website!!!

·
Registered
327 Posts
I have the Corsa, and inside the cabin, it sounds pretty awesome. But I always wanted to hear it from outside. Now I have. Any way to download this for my files?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Great job, finally a sound clip that does our exaust justice.

·
Registered
158 Posts
For some reason I can't get this clip to play. Any particular program I need to get it to play. Thanks

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Damn I think I may have to trade in my Zoomers, I like that raspyness! How did you mount the camera, and can you do one of your burnouts next time :D

I'll be honest when I first opened the first video all I saw was crotch and I was thinking I got dooped into a different kid of video! HAHAHA I've been a victim of to many online video pranks.

·
Registered
731 Posts
I can't get the dang thing to play either........and I have Corsa on my car and want to see how they sound outside the car!!!!!!!!:rockon:

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Damn I think I may have to trade in my Zoomers, I like that raspyness! How did you mount the camera, and can you do one of your burnouts next time :D

I'll be honest when I first opened the first video all I saw was crotch and I was thinking I got dooped into a different kid of video! HAHAHA I've been a victim of to many online video pranks.
I know, I had a couple of buddies today tell me to edit that part out and re-upload....I quess with all the free time I have I'll do that soon.....

I built a mount that connects to my licence plate for my camera......works good. Tonight I plan to make a video going down some serious hair pin turn roads with some nice straight aways to flex the system even further....then we'll check it out!!

1 - 20 of 86 Posts