1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Nice, although it looked like it shifted hard in the second video at the 2:45 mark.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Wow! That just sounds wicked. Great job on the soundclip. If you close your eyes and listen its like you are hearing the chase scene in "Bullit".
Corsa is definitely, IMO, the best sounding catback system out there.(It's on my wish list)

·
Registered
499 Posts
Wow! That just sounds wicked. Great job on the soundclip. If you close your eyes and listen its like you are hearing the chase scene in "Bullit".
Corsa is definitely, IMO, the best sounding catback system out there.(It's on my wish list)
Man I was trying to remember where I heard that sound before and you are on the mark, The Bullet movie!!!! That Mustang sounded awsome and now we can have it on the Charger also.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Your right, it does sound like the Mustang from Bullet.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Damn I think I may have to trade in my Zoomers, I like that raspyness! How did you mount the camera, and can you do one of your burnouts next time :D

I'll be honest when I first opened the first video all I saw was crotch and I was thinking I got dooped into a different kid of video! HAHAHA I've been a victim of to many online video pranks.

·
Premium Member
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Premium Member
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Damn I think I may have to trade in my Zoomers, I like that raspyness! How did you mount the camera, and can you do one of your burnouts next time :D

I'll be honest when I first opened the first video all I saw was crotch and I was thinking I got dooped into a different kid of video! HAHAHA I've been a victim of to many online video pranks.
I know, I had a couple of buddies today tell me to edit that part out and re-upload....I quess with all the free time I have I'll do that soon.....

I built a mount that connects to my licence plate for my camera......works good. Tonight I plan to make a video going down some serious hair pin turn roads with some nice straight aways to flex the system even further....then we'll check it out!!

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.