Charger Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for all the exclamations but I just got off the phone with Doug from factoryreproductions.com ordering my 22" SRT replicas. The good news I guess is that I got an "out the door" price of $1,220! So, after getting a set of Dunlop Sport Maxx's I'll be finished for about $1800. I recommed this place to any and everyone looking to buy these wheels! I dont think you will find a better price and Doug is absolutely great at his job and about his business! The first sales guy I talked to said that they didn't sell to the public, but I asked to speak to Doug and all was well, so if you call, just do the same. :lol:

·
Registered
708 Posts
Sorry for all the exclamations but I just got off the phone with Doug from factoryreproductions.com ordering my 22" SRT replicas. The good news I guess is that I got an "out the door" price of $1,220! So, after getting a set of Dunlop Sport Maxx's I'll be finished for about $1800. I recommed this place to any and everyone looking to buy these wheels! I dont think you will find a better price and Doug is absolutely great at his job and about his business! The first sales guy I talked to said that they didn't sell to the public, but I asked to speak to Doug and all was well, so if you call, just do the same. :lol:
Congrats - looking forward to seeing the pics!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats - looking forward to seeing the pics!
Thanks a lot, they should be on by next Thursday! And pics will soon follow

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will the 300C wheels sold by factoryreproductions.com fit the charger? I have an 06 SXT with the stock 17s.
Yeah man, they will fit, they also have the viper reproductions to fit the charger and 300..........just awesome if you ask me

·
Registered
334 Posts
Glad you got an awesome deal! We'll be waiting for the pics!

·
Registered
689 Posts
My out the door price w/ 22" replicas, 265/35/22 Dunlop SP Sportmaxx tires, new wheel lugs and gorilla locks, Lifetime replacement certificates for the tires as well as lifetime rotating and balancing, chrome valve stems and covers, mounted, balanced and put on car with tax came out to $1802.10 though they were not from them.

I looked at my bill and the wheels alone were $1050 (262.50 a wheel) plus an extra $100 for buying 4 (remember the sale from the major tire place a couple of weeks ago of $100 off 4 wheels and $100 off 4 tires?). So that is $950 for 4 22's.:knockout:

As far as everyone having them you have to remember this is an international forum. If you mean everyone in your area has them then I could see that making you change your mind.

SXT6, you truly have to see them in person to realize how nice these are. The stock chrome clad 20's have no where near the shine these have or the "wow factor." Everywhere I go people talk about them, in fact the first place I went after I got them put on as soon as I got out of my car two guys wanted to take a picture of my car.

Not sure what color car you have but they really set my black car off since they are the only chrome other than the emblems (plus the 20% tint and tinted tails and corners).

Congrats on the new wheels and my biased opinion is these are the best wheels made for the Charger since they are both sporty and flashy, which is what I was looking for in my wheels.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I guess you have a point. I havent seen anyone in my area with them. The only person with them on this forum from my state is Port City Charger and he's 4 or 5 hrs away. I guess Ill keep them.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well for me, I decided on the SRT replicas because I love the way 22's fill up the fenders, but I wanted it to appear to be something that could have been factory and Im not exactly into the "big baller" type wheels (just my style). I'm kinda like Shoulderchoke, I don't really like being like everyone else, so I'm gonna try to keep these wheels hush hush to people areound here, although all they have to do is Google, haha. BlkonBlk-you really did get an awesome deal, Im kinda jealous, lol. By the way, how are you liking the Sportmaxx's? Well, my charger is Torred, and I love chrome on a red vehicle, so I have my fingers crossed that I'll love them.

·
Registered
689 Posts
The Sportmaxx tires are great so far. Haven't drove it in the rain yet though due to our severe drought conditions. I am a little concerned about the bolt over the wheels only being a couple of mm away from the tire though.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ahh, I see, but dont most people grind that down? As bad as that sounds....

·
Registered
229 Posts
There is no need to grind it down, it wont hit your tire unless youre making a huge turn and go into a pot hole or slope (very rare). You shouldnt have any rubbing issues with it lowered on 22's.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey shoulderchoke do you mind posting side view pics of your charger on the srt 22s? I have a stone white charger and I'm considering buying those for my whip. Thanks man.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
I got mine from "wcwheel" an ebay seller for $750 plus $90 shipping. I got my Dunlop SportMaxx for $753 mounted and balance with free lug nuts from a local tire shop. So I win $1593 out the door tax included.
FYI I bought my wife's 20's from "factory reproductions" for $520. Bought her Toyo Proxes 4's for $685 from TD4Less.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
There is no need to grind it down, it wont hit your tire unless youre making a huge turn and go into a pot hole or slope (very rare). You shouldnt have any rubbing issues with it lowered on 22's.
I rolled my fenders in the front. I hit a pot hole with the wheels turned while accelerating and it rubbed in the front. Since then I added ebach springs and dampers, rides like a dream

1 - 19 of 19 Posts