Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Oh my GOD!! These new colors are BEAUTIFUL!!!! :drool: I'll take one of each, please!

Hey, maybe I can get one of each, I did pick the correct number for the $1,000,000 Deal or No Deal case... Okay, well at least I can dream, can't I?

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
Yeah, I second that... those 2 colors and the new plum and lime are my favorites... way exotic.. the charger is one of the few cars that can pull it off

·
Registered
78 Posts
that orange is awesome looking. and the teal isn't bad either :) the charger can definitely pull it off.

·
Registered
608 Posts
the second one looks too much like Go mango.

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
id say the first one looks more like a gomango than the second... the second is a totally different orange :)

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Yeah, the colors are awesome, but I don't like the toy truck antenna.

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
Yeah, the colors are awesome, but I don't like the toy truck antenna.
everyone keeps saying that but if they are anything like me they're just jealous of the new chargers and need a reason to justify NOT trading up. That's the only flaw I see and the new features cancel it out.

·
Registered
232 Posts
The second one really does look like GMG. Maybe it has a little more red in it than the GMG does but really, the difference isn't all that big. Will have to wait and see them both next to each other to make a fair comparison though.

Anybody else notice the new daytona steats have color coded suade inserts? The orange is HOT.

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
the difference between gmg and hemi orange is night and day... Picture sunkist can orange... and then a red sunset orange... totally different.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I really like the first one,
Randy

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
The second one really does look like GMG. Maybe it has a little more red in it than the GMG does but really, the difference isn't all that big. Will have to wait and see them both next to each other to make a fair comparison though.

Anybody else notice the new daytona steats have color coded suade inserts? The orange is HOT.
Where did you see that the new seats are gonna have color-coded suede inserts?? That really sucks for me if they do that though.... I have always thought about trying to find green suede for my car, wish it had that soooo bad. But hey, gotta change comething up for each year, right?! I like the new colors, but as others have mentioned, that goofy antenna has GOT to go.

-Pat

·
Registered
379 Posts

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Where's the Steel Blue Metallic SRT? Now....that's a color! I can't believe the SRT will be available with that awesome color!

True, I am bias.

- Mark

·
Registered
171 Posts
The orange looks too much like the mustang orange that I've seen around. I like the first color better.

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
how in the world does gmg and hemi orange look alike!?!?!? gmg is so much darker and more metallic looking!

I need to see b5 in person, i don't think the website does justice to the colors. PC and sublime look so much better in person.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Where did you see that the new seats are gonna have color-coded suede inserts?? That really sucks for me if they do that though.... I have always thought about trying to find green suede for my car, wish it had that soooo bad. But hey, gotta change comething up for each year, right?! I like the new colors, but as others have mentioned, that goofy antenna has GOT to go.

-Pat
Go build yourself a 2008 daytona over at dodge.com and you'll see it after you select your exterior color (which there is only one of).

·
Registered
232 Posts
the difference between gmg and hemi orange is night and day... Picture sunkist can orange... and then a red sunset orange... totally different.
*Shrug* the picture doesn't do it much justice then. Don't get me wrong, I see the difference, but it seems too similar to call it another color. I like it though. Hope the challenger comes in a similar color!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts