Charger Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Folks-I am looking into new tires for my 2011 R/T awd Charger, and I'm considering Goodyear tripletreds, just wondering if anyone has used them and if they liked them & what if the ride quality or road noise is any better or worse than the standard Michelins. That's what's on it now, and the ride is great, but I know a friend who had tripletreds on a monte carlo and it improved the ride quality on that by 100% Just don't want to make a $1000 mistake on tires.

Thanks!!:smile2:

·
Registered
293 Posts
I have never heard of that brand, but if you live in an area where you get snow, i highly recommend going with summer tires and winter tires.

I have a 2010 AWD R/T, and even with AWD the car wasn't up to standards in the snow with the stock all seasons. They were crappy in the summer and even crappier in the winter.

I'm currently using micheline pilot super sports for the summer and x-ice3s in the snow and they have made a huge difference. Plus the tires last longer because i'm not using them all year round.

A bit of a hassle swapping the wheels twice a year, but i wanted to get the most out of an AWD V8

1 - 2 of 2 Posts