Charger Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at my Dodge Dealership this morning getting some work done on my charger and I noticed the AWD Sport rims... they look awesome..

anyone know where to find these?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
:google:
Are they OEM from Dodge? Pics?

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:google:
Are they OEM from Dodge? Pics?
Yes they are OEM wheels from Dodge.. they put them on the AWD Sport edition. When I was at the dealer there were about 10 chargers with them on... I will try to get some pictures

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
They are only available through Chrysler and they won't be cheap. You might get lucky and find someone selling a set of take-offs.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
If you know anyone that is talented enough, you can just masque off the stock AWD wheels and paint the pockets black. That is the only difference that I can see between the stock and sport wheels.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you know anyone that is talented enough, you can just masque off the stock AWD wheels and paint the pockets black. I think that is the main difference between the stock and sport wheels.
I think they may be an inch bigger also but are you thinking the stock 5 spoke awd ones?

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Here are my stock wheels They are exactly the same as the sport with black pockets.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I just realized that you have the 1st gen. charger!! Oops!! Here I thought that all you had to do was go and get your stock AWD wheels painted. My bad! LOL

·
Registered
293 Posts
The AWD sport wheels on the 2nd gen is the same 19" wheels as the regular AWD with the pockets painted black. Dodge really cheaped out...

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just realized that you have the 1st gen. charger!! Oops!! Here I thought that all you had to do was go and get your stock AWD wheels painted. My bad! LOL
Ya no worries, I just like the newer AWD wheels, safer route too vs going aftermarket

1 - 14 of 14 Posts