Charger Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had A Favorable Experience At Avondale Dodge Today.

Had A Transmission Leak On The Srt8 And Had Them Check On The Coolant Issue And The Brake Rotor Tsb. Pleasantly Surprised They Did The Rotor And Pad Change Out Up Front. Will Go Back For The Rear. Car Is Just Over 1 Year Old With 4200 Miles.

The Dodge Dealer On Bell West Of The 101 Had Previously Just Changed The Pads.

They Did The Complete Flush, New Coolant Bottle, Refill Deal Even Though I Didn't Notice Any Floaties Or Smell When I Checked 3 Weeks Ago.

The Trans Leak Was A Leaking Electrical Plug, Which Was Replaced, Part # 68021352-aa.

All In All A Good Outcome. Service Advisor Didn't Give The Impression He Was A "car" Guy But Proved To Be Efficient In The End.

Add In The Free Car Wash Including The Rims As A Bonus.

Needless To Say I'll Be Going Back.:)

·
Registered
329 Posts
I've never had service work done there, but I think they are the best Dodge buying experience in the valley. When buying a Dodge in Phoenix, that is the first dealership I would go to. So your comments about the service department don't surprise me.

BTW, for our Tucson friends, Tucson Dodge is owned by the same family and I also had an outstanding experience down there when I was looking at purple Daytonas. I would have pulled trigger, but I decided I wanted a Super Bee more.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've never had service work done there, but I think they are the best Dodge buying experience in the valley. When buying a Dodge in Phoenix, that is the first dealership I would go to. So your comments about the service department don't surprise me.

BTW, for our Tucson friends, Tucson Dodge is owned by the same family and I also had an outstanding experience down there when I was looking at purple Daytonas. I would have pulled trigger, but I decided I wanted a Super Bee more.
Can't say the same for the sales department. They like to play games from what I experienced. I couldn't have bought an employee loaner RT WITH 4K MILES with ROAD AND TRACK from them for $3k more than I ended up paying for my SRT8 on ebay. (IT ONLY HAS 1100 MILES)

I WENT TO JUST ABOUT EVERY DEALERSHIP IN THE VALLEY. NOBODY COULD EVEN COME CLOSE TO EARNHARDT FROM WHAT I SAW. GLAD I WENT THE WAY I DID.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
They (Avondale Dodge) do a lot of eBay parts business too. If you know the part you're looking for, and find it on their eBay listing (or maybe others' too), they'll give you the same price at the counter. Bought some R/T badges that way. I forget the name of the guy there at the Parts department who does the internet stuff, but ask someone there, and they'll tell ya.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts