Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is my event from yesterday and I had a bad day. Off course the first run, hit a cone at the finish on the second and fastest time, finally a clean run. Hope ya'll enjoy. By the way i am still on the stock tires and this was the 7th event. Next week is the last one for the year and probably for those tires as well. I am planning to tottaly disable traction control and let them have a smoke show. You will have to tune in and see what I do. Also does anyone know of a program to filter out wind noise? Enjoy.

Listen at the comments from someone that was watching in the second run. This is what keeps me representing the Charger at these events.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Looks like a lot of fun. I wish your camera person would use the zoom a little. You could try placing a piece of foam over the microphone pick-up to reduce wind sound.
So what was your time, and what was the FTD?
Are you thinking about upgrading the sway bars?

Thanks for posting, I enjoyed it.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like a lot of fun. I wish your camera person would use the zoom a little. You could try placing a piece of foam over the microphone pick-up to reduce wind sound. Its just a regular camera so you cant zoom while in video mode. The mic is located on the top so I cant pad it.
So what was your time, and what was the FTD? no time on the first since i was off course. 58 and change on the second but hitting the cone added 2 sec., 59 and change on the third. Ftd was from a honda s2000 at 54.140
Are you thinking about upgrading the sway bars? I keep planning on buying a track only car thats cheaper to mod than this one but the people there love seeing my car perform. Yes, kv2 or Tein, Hotch sways, nitto RAo1 tires.

Thanks for posting, I enjoyed it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts