Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking through the manual and found auto unlock upon exiting and can program it but what exactly is its function??

·
Registered
263 Posts
When you open the driver door, it unlocks all the doors.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
u mean when u open the door manually it unlocks all doors?

·
Registered
342 Posts
You have to pull the door handle to open the door, and the rest of the doors unlock.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When programing this the # 3 direction says to depress the power door unlock switch to lock the door. I dont understand that!!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can anyone help me in my comment above. Im confused!

·
Registered
349 Posts
the only "auto unlock" that I know unlocks the doors when you turn off the car. that's how I have mine programed. When I reach 15mph the doors lock, and they unlock when I turn the car off. my .02

·
Registered
502 Posts
When programing this the # 3 direction says to depress the power door unlock switch to lock the door. I dont understand that!!
I think it means just that just press the power door lock switch on your door panel. On my car it unlocks all of the doors when you open the drivers door. It's nice for the back seat passengers since the locks are hard to reach.

·
Registered
342 Posts
yeah, i was confused too when i did mine. Depress means, press the button on your door panel, the one with a picture of an unlocked lock. doors "lock" automatically when I hit about 15/20mph, and they unlock when I open a door.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Got it to work. That depress instruction confused me. Thanks for the info.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts