Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any experience with new fuel rails? Pros / Cons? Is it worth the money? Should I change injectors at the same time?

If I change the injectors would I need to do computer mods also? While I'm at it...would I be able to put the 6.1L Intake on my 5.7L?

HELP! =0)

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Anyone have any experience with new fuel rails? Pros / Cons? Is it worth the money? Should I change injectors at the same time?

If I change the injectors would I need to do computer mods also? While I'm at it...would I be able to put the 6.1L Intake on my 5.7L?

HELP! =0)
Do you have a pic?? Just because you change the rails doesnt mean you need bigger injectors..Do they look like this??

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
You could also use stock srt8 rails,but if all you have in mods is whats in your sig,you do not need bigger injectors..Bigger cam PP heads more cubes.then yes But for now no..

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

These are the rails... They fit my 5.7L but I am curious how much power you would get out of just the rails?

Even if you get more fuel it doesnt mean that you are going to be burning it... so what would be the point of injecors too? Would the stock SRT8 rails perform better than the stock 5.7L or are they the same?

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
No performance gains what so ever..More of a wow factor..However I like the fact the the rails I have store more fuel. due to the fact I run N20 that is where the fuel comes from for my noids..What brand are those..link??

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
autogearracing.com

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
well their website is jack for info. Any more info available as to how much more flow over stock or anything than what the site gives which is nothing

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nope...! haha... thats where the hesitation comes in. I know people are doing it, but I dont know why....unless its purely looks!?!?

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
The CPR rails are the ones in 1FST4DR's picture in post #2

1 - 9 of 9 Posts