·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:cool:***CentralOhioLX Event***:cool:

What: Hooter's and Hemi's LX Social

When: Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Time: 6:30pm - 10pm

Where: Hooter's of Polaris, 8591 Sancus Boulevard, Columbus, OH 43240, (614)846-2367

*This event is not limited to the Columbus area owners. If you are planning to be in town you are also welcome to attend.

The first of many Central Ohio LX owners' events.
http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=77590

Look forward to seeing you there! :) :) :)

·
Registered
194 Posts
"Hooter's and Hemi's"

I love it! :) And, I'll be there.

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
It was great to see everyone tonight, look forward to getting together again soon. Just wanted to say welcome again to the 2 new forum members that were able to stop by for a bit and hang out: Todd (07TorredHemi) and Eric (EJA).:clap::clap::clap:

Next evening social event will be on Tuesday - Sep 25th look forward to seeing everyone there!!!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Great to met you guys as well. And thanks for helping to make my sound decision easier on the exhaust debate. I think I am defnitely going the 112 route after hearing yours.

-Todd

·
Registered
10 Posts
It was nice meeting all of you guys last night. I can't wait to have my own Charger so I can truly play in the reindeer games! I plan on joining more of your events prior to getting my car though just to drool over your cars!! I promise to wear a bib so I don't get any on your clean cars!

Again, nice to meet you all!!

Eric

·
Registered
194 Posts
It was great meeting you, Eric & Todd. Thanks for coming out. Looking forward to more events!

-Joe

1 - 7 of 7 Posts