Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Here it is guys, the official date and flyer for the first ever Adam's Polishes Detail Clinic. If you have any questions shoot me a pm, email, or call. Hope you all can attend! :banana:

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:42:

Forgot to mention, the clinics last anywhere from 3-4 hours on average. Also the complete line of products will be sold at DISCOUNTED prices! :beerchug:

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:bump: Just bumping along

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
:42:

Forgot to mention, the clinics last anywhere from 3-4 hours on average. Also the complete line of products will be sold at DISCOUNTED prices! :beerchug:
Actually, I will be giving everyone at the clinic a special, limited time discount code where they will be able to make those deep discounted purchases. I couldn't carry all those products on the plane with me when I come! This will be your opportunity to get a really great price on everything you need!

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just a reminder guys, this clinic is only a few days away!

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Okay, here's how the discount will work. We will be making the discount deeper and including free shipping, but you have to make your purchases on the spot. I will be taking orders via the web and they will start shipping Monday. So bring your credit or debit cards (no cash, sorry), as you will not want to miss these prices! :beerchug:

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Okay, here's how the discount will work. We will be making the discount deeper and including free shipping, but you have to make your purchases on the spot. I will be taking orders via the web and they will start shipping Monday. So bring your credit or debit cards (no cash, sorry), as you will not want to miss these prices! :beerchug:
no cash? not a problem!:biggrinjester:

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Time to raise my credit limit. :banana:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts