Charger Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The May/June contest was kinda weak of participants and votes. We ended up with a multi contest winner. 'Chopper' has won again.

The theme that has been chosen for August will be:

End of Summer

What did you do this summer? Did you go on vacation, stay home and clear out the garage, work tirelessly around your yard or maybe spend some quality time with your car installing Mod's? Whatever it was, did you get photos that include your Charger? Post it up here and let's have a fun contest for the summer. Soon enough the summer will be over and we will be in winter mode.

The rules are as follows:

1. Your Charger must be in the photo, this is a Charger forum after all.

2. It doesn't need to be a new pic, any picture you have will do, but lets shoot for something new.

3. Minimal photo adjustments are allowed. We want to see a normal photos though.

4. No complaining about other entries, who makes the final cut for voting, or anything else.

5. Only one pic can be considered for final selection. Post as many as you want, but you must declare the one to be considered for final voting selection.

6. If you win, your theme will be used for the next months photo contest. Please think about a theme you would like if you win and PM me with it when you post your submission. I will run the contest if you don't want to, but you should select the theme at least.

7. Have fun and show off what you've got!

8. If you are the winner of the previous month, you can still enter, but if the maximum number of entries exceeds 12, yours will be the first one cut.

9. I will be holding my vote until the end of the period. I will use my vote as a tie breaker if one exists, and if it creates one, then I will not place a vote so that we can have a winner without having to go to a tie breaker poll.

Finalists for voting will be chosen on the evening of August 24th and the winner will be declared on September 1st.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good, if you are out and about stop at a landmark and get a photo. If you are just hangin out around you hometown you can also get a photo around the community.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great photos and perfect for the theme!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hasn't anyone taken a road trip, or modified their car in any way? Get some photos and post them.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Hehehe... I'm not going anywhere until after Labor Day. Too many crazies out there during the summer!

Colorado in September and Arizona in October. Oh boy!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You don't have to go anywhere, how about just a photo of you washing your car on a nice summer day! Anything that is summertime related will do.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Ok I'm Finally throwing my hat in the ring. My End of Summer comes with me Finally getting my Staggered Demon Wheels and going to 315's on the back w a 10.5 inch rim. Going to 275's on the front. Also been adding a few things to the Horny Bee Baby...
So my end of summer is coming to a Good Close... 😁
Decided to take a take the Bee in front of my house and play with some LED Lighting in front of the car.
You Like???
Happy Voting...

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Ok I'm Finally throwing my hat in the ring. My End of Summer comes with me Finally getting my Staggered Demon Wheels and going to 315's on the back w a 10.5 inch rim. Going to 275's on the front. Also been adding a few things to the Horny Bee Baby...
So my end of summer is coming to a Good Close... 😁
Decided to take the Bee in front of my house and play with some LED Lighting in front of the car.
You Like???
Happy Voting...

·
Registered
90 Posts
Walt, are we going to be able to Vote for the Photo Contest for August soon???
Please let me know.
Thanks,
Chopper

1 - 14 of 14 Posts