Charger Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Having an issue with the sound system for my '14 SXT. There are certain tracks that when I am listening to either via Ipod or Bluetooth from my Iphone 5, make an annoying choppy/cutting out sound while playing. I know it's not the speakers because the radio works just fine. Took it to the dealer once and they thought it was a blown speaker, replaced it but didn't fix the problem. My wife's Iphone 4S works just fine both via Bluetooth and as an Ipod but both my Iphone 5 and Ipod classic make these randomly annoying sounds while playing music. I even tried buying a brand new Ipod nano and still have the same problem. Playing music via flash drive or SD card doesn't seem to be a problem. This is driving me insane because I always have music playing in my car via Ipod due to my playlists and it's annoying to randomly hear this cutting out/chopping come out of nowhere in a brand new car. Had no problems in my old car with an aftermarket Pioneer stereo. It's coming from the rear speakers only. And not on every song, but on a few songs I've noticed it always happens, And on random songs while streaming Spotify, Pandora, ect. Here's a video of the issue, sorry it's so dark, it was pretty late :D Any help or advice is much appreciated!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saxueRG6IWs&feature=youtu.be

1 - 1 of 1 Posts