Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a little help.... I have a Steel Blue 07 R/T AWD that is a little too mono-chromatic if you know what I mean. I'm looking to add some exterior modifications to spruce the look up a little.

I'm thinking along the lines of adding hood decals, pinstripes or Daytona-like or Super-bee-like decals. Trouble is I don't know what color(s) go well with the Steel Blue paint. Orange and black, yellow and black are fantastic color combinations.... what goes with Steel Blue.

If anyone on the forum has a Steel Blue charger with some exterior modifications, I'd sure like to see them to get some inspiration.

Thx.

·
Registered
179 Posts
yellow

i ll say yellow bright

·
Registered
467 Posts
i dont think any color works on steel blue. i like mine as it is.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I'd say silver or black.. black wont pop as much, but it'd still prob look neat in the sun and up close.

·
Registered
184 Posts
hmm, mine is steel blue. If i was to put daytona like graphics, best bet for me would be black.. or black pin striping. Unless i can find a better combo

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

·
Registered
61 Posts
I've got an 08 Steel Blue 3.5 and would say that black accents would be the way to go (though I don't have any yet). Say, ventoracing, where did you get your rims blacked out on your Silver Steel RT - I definately like the look. I'm in upstate NY; is that something any shop can do?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts