Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased www.azchargers.com for us to use. Web site will be up soon. For all who is interested just post here and we will get this rolling.

We can use it for meets, get togethers and whatever else we wanna do.

Suggestions are also welcome.

My e-mail is [email protected] please feel free to contact me.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
sweet...

I actually looked at buying that.. and a couple others.... but I know nothing about website code so figured why bother....

let me know if there is anything I can do to help....

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
I`M THERE DUDE, thanks!!!

Let me know of you need help hosting the site. My buddy does websites and does AWESOME WORK and is DIRT CHEAP!!!!!

Check out one of his sites for reference!:

www.azclubgp.com

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
ohh... if you need some site sponsors... I know a few people that would be willing to sign up as supporting vendors... :D

I will also try something else... but it will take some time to get setup... and we need to be basically up and running before I really present anything to them....

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
I'll be sure to check it out when you get it up. I suggest...a place to post timeslips.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah guys, right now its just in the works. My friend works for GoDaddy.com and he is setting up the site as I type.

Site sponsors would be great! Shoot me over a list of the people you have in mind.

And A place for time slips, exxcellent idea

More suggestions!!

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
ok I have a tire and rim dealer in Mesa lined up as a site sponsor... once the site is up and running I can (hopefully) get us a performance parts guy online as well... his prices for members of clubs he sponsors are awsome... and his customer service cannot be beat...

Also since I have some very good contacts with a local dodge dealer (which 2 members on here can attest) I am going to see about getting them onboard as a sponsor and see if they will give us a cash only "club account" for discounts on parts and service....

I got this arranged for another club I helped organized with a chevy dealer... and once the website is set-up and we have all our ducks in a row I will present our case to the dealership....

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Daytona R/T...you the man!!

Once we are up and running I will let you do your magic. Any vendor that wants to support us would be more then welcome. Also any one else that has vendors in mind let him or I know.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Also...we are trying to use vBulletin, the same kind of system that runs this site only it's 160 bucks to register. I'm going to ask for donations from people, but its not needed if you don't think your going to use the site. Whatever you can give would be great to get the site up and running faster, but no worries if you can't.

Just thought I would throw it out there...THANKS GUYS!!

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
ummm.... ok.... fine be that way.... and here I was going to send you that nickle I spent all day polishing up.... :D

(let me know if you need some funds still)

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
I`m there DUDE! :lol:

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Where are you AZCHARGER?
Mars right now, but I`ll be back tommorrow! :lol:

Na, I live near Kyrene and Warner in Tempe.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
strobe and specialty lighting vendor potenially set up :D

if anyone is interested I might be able to get something set up at a local car wash (they do pro sports players 7 series bimmers... I have no trouble trusting them with my Daytona), and potentially window tint from same place.... let me know interest and I will talk to the manager

Edit: typo

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
ok performance vendor possibly set up...

like everyone I have talked to they want to review the site before they "sing on the dotted line," but they are interested...

ok so whats left... wash tint and dealer..... I can talk to the wash/tint place this weekend... the dealer.... well I need the site up and running and we need things all in order before that can be approched....

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
There is now a forum set up on this site. Looking for pics and Logo ideas to get this site really up an running. Remember its for ALL AZ OWNERS!!!

·
Registered
732 Posts
Great idea, I think we should organize a get together. Maybe some kind of cruise or maybe get together at a sonic and have a burger and talk about cars :happy:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts