Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anybody planning on attending the SRT Track Experience? Seems like a fun day and the cost seems reasonable.

www.srttrackexperience.com

Better yet, has anybody already done it? How was it?

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Go!!!! Ive read maybe 8-10 personal accounts from folks who went, they were amazed. One guy who attended at I think Michigan Motor Speedway (not sure of the track name) was freaked, 170, inches from the concrete wall. :)

·
Registered
608 Posts
Hi guys, I went to the track experience at Brooklyn (MIS) in Michigan, what an awesome experience. You get to pound on the Ram SRT10, magnum SRT8, 300SRT8, Viper, SRT4, they had no charger yet when I was there, Aug 14. But dont miss it if you have a chance to go. I am already looking forward to next year :) :happy:

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
the track experiece will be down here sept 23, but I only have a von#, they told me I cannot attend until I have a vin on the car.......sucks!!!

·
Registered
608 Posts
ltdodge said:
the track experiece will be down here sept 23, but I only have a von#, they told me I cannot attend until I have a vin on the car.......sucks!!!
I dont't understand that, I took a friend with me who doesnt even have a Dodge, although it cost $300 bucks to sign up,hmmmmm

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
camero said:
I dont't understand that, I took a friend with me who doesnt even have a Dodge, although it cost $300 bucks to sign up,hmmmmm

no, I can go if I want, but I need to pay $300.00 (I dont think so) I will wait until I have my srt and go next year

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
ltdodge said:
no, I can go if I want, but I need to pay $300.00 (I dont think so) I will wait until I have my srt and go next year
Per the website:

What does it cost?
A. If your vehicle was ordered after April 1, 2005, the registration has already been included in the cost of your vehicle and there is no additional charge. If your vehicle was ordered before April 1, 2005, there is a $300 charge for the one-day event.

Q. How do I know if the event fee was included in the cost of my vehicle?
A. Refer to the Monroney Label (window sticker) on your vehicle. If the fee was included, it will be stated as part of the standard package.

I already have the VIN for my Charger SRT8 :cool: , so I was able to register using the last 8-digits of that number. But, of course I don't actually "own" that car yet, so I'm not sure how that will work. I didn't register yet... waiting to discuss with them via phone call first.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts