Charger Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had my car parked next to the building at work today and they were working on the roof, and aparently there was a bee's nest up there. So the guy working on the roof accidentally disturbed it and had a can of bee spray which he apparently used like a madman! So he comes inside and asks "whose red daytona is that out there" So im like well sorry it must be in your way, the out he comes with a "well actually.....". im like oh chit. So anyway, he says the story about the bee's and then says there is a whole lot of bee repelent on your car's hood! So I had to go and wash it in the middle of work! Im sure it would have been fine but im paranoid when it comes to my car....I got yelled at for washing it off......rant over!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
You got yelled at for washing it off?! WTH? I wouldn't want to leave that stuff and dead bees all over my car! :no:

Glad it's okay. You might want to wax it again soon, though.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glad it came off! Who yelled at you? And, I thought You got killed by a Super Bee from the title...
Thats why i titled it the way i did.......i thought it was an appropriate one! Yea, well i work at a dealership and my sales manager yelled at me for washing it on the company's time. Im just worried about the black decal on the hood, i mean i can wax the paint...but the decal..im worried about, it looks fine now but in a couple days?

·
Registered
623 Posts
Well, when the glue starts to show at the edges of the decal like they normally do after a little while, just have your decals painted on. That's what I'm doing. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, when the glue starts to show at the edges of the decal like they normally do after a little while, just have your decals painted on. That's what I'm doing. :thumbsup:
that hasnt happened yet...and i wasnt aware of the fact that it could! Thanks for the heads up

·
Registered
623 Posts
You could put decals back on, but I really like the glossy black paint in place of my rear decal - all I've done so far.

Glad they were hurt in this attack, though. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
NOt really sure of the laws in MD... but i think you can legally punch your manager for getting in between you and the care of your Charger.... :biggrinjester:

They know to stay clear of my car at work....:slap:

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
NOt really sure of the laws in MD... but i think you can legally punch your manager for getting in between you and the care of your Charger.... :biggrinjester:

They know to stay clear of my car at work....:slap:
It should be a rule or law but they think im ridiculous because of the relationship that i have with my charger

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
I was working today minding my own business look up there is a small bees nest 2 bees flying around no biggy but i finished up quickly and left.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Glad it came off! Who yelled at you? And, I thought You got killed by a Super Bee from the title...
LOL Thaat's just what I thought. I was going to rant about a Super Bee picking on ya!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts