Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to put this in our section but I don't want anyone to miss this deal!

The following package price will be good until November 30th -

1DD214-SCI 2006-'07 Charger HO Intercooled kit (complete package)

6910-CC Kooks 1 3/4" x 3" w/ 3" Metallic Catted Connection w/ O2 Extension Kit (2-18" & 2-6")

Package price $6499.99

Smile on your face when you stand on the throttle... priceless!

Orders can be placed online or by giving us a call at 1-877-482-9763. There is going to be some new packages posted in our section of the board today. Really good deals to check out!

TBYRNE MOTORSPORTS LLC
ORDER LINE - 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-877-482-9763)
E-MAIL - [email protected]

CHECK OUR WEBSITE FOR OUR EVERYDAY LOW PRICE POLICY!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Can we work out a payment plan...hahahaha thats the only way I'll be able to afford this for the next few years or so.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Can we work out a payment plan...hahahaha thats the only way I'll be able to afford this for the next few years or so.
X2! Work out a payment plan and a package deal to ship out two of these setups to Chicago and Id be more than happy to oblige. Me and Steve would undoubtedly have the two sickest Chargers in Chicago.... you better believe we'd be sending you some pictures of those "priceless" smiles you mentioned!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

-Pat

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
X2! Work out a payment plan and a package deal to ship out two of these setups to Chicago and Id be more than happy to oblige. Me and Steve would undoubtedly have the two sickest Chargers in Chicago.... you better believe we'd be sending you some pictures of those "priceless" smiles you mentioned!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

-Pat
See there you go! I'd even put stickers on my car advertising for you guys! (and believe me, that's saying a lot coming from me...hahaha) You want pictures??? We'll give you install notes, dyno numbers, timeslips, my first born, whatever you need!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
425 Posts
OMG, If i didn't need the cash for my new startup company, I'd buy that package today.. What are the estimated performance gains???

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Sign me up!

if you'll sponsor me
LOL
God I wish, and so now I must hate you.
But in a good way.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Hell yeah...I'll do whatever I have to...well almost anything.

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We accept the Car Care ONE card. I believe they still have their 90s same as cash promotion. Buy now and you won't have any finance charges until February. Their rates are high after that so I recommend paying it off or moving the balance before the end of the 90 day period.

http://www.carcareone.net/CarCareOne/index.htm

https://www.geonlineapply.com/servlet/MCSGenericApp

ATI said that they saw about 400rwhp out of the 5.7 with their supercharger. I would expect about 425+ with the long tube package. This.. at the rear wheels... of a 5.7 :)

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
400RWHP...now was that on a bone stock 5.7 or one modified with full exhaust, intake, other goodies?

What kind of tune does it come with or would we have to get the diablo too?

·
Registered
90 Posts
400RWHP...now was that on a bone stock 5.7 or one modified with full exhaust, intake, other goodies?

What kind of tune does it come with or would we have to get the diablo too?

Depends on the kit you buy. The tuner kit is w/o the programmer/fmu so your diablo would have to be programmed to handle it.

The kit tbryne is mentioning comes with everything. And because I'm not a vender here and got whined about, I have a GB on this system on [edited by admin] forums. I have no idea what the blower price tbryne offering here, but based off [edited by admin], figure about 1K+ on those headers.

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Depends on the kit you buy. The tuner kit is w/o the programmer/fmu so your diablo would have to be programmed to handle it.

The kit tbryne is mentioning comes with everything. And because I'm not a vender here and got whined about, I have a GB on this system on [edited by admin] forums. I have no idea what the blower price tbryne offering here, but based off [edited by admin], figure about 1K+ on those headers.
Not sure why you have a GB that has prices higher than our regular everyday prices. I think people want to pay less... not more. If you want to sell products here then you have to pay or vendors will whine about it :)

The kit will be making 6psi of boost so I don't think there will be blown motors unless people start running smaller pulleys.

It uses ATI's P-1SC head unit -

ATI's self-contained (SC) ProCharger models are the first and only gear-driven centrifugal superchargers to feature self-lubrication, and contain the industry's most advanced technology. In addition to the patented self-contained oiling design, SC ProChargers also feature the highest step-up ratio, exclusive billet impellers, and the industry's only billet gearcases for superior rigidity, sealing and appearance. These proven self-contained ProChargers, introduced in 1999, were designed specifically for internal lubrication and have become the industry standard.

The best-selling P-1SC-1 shares many of the design elements which deliver the record-setting durability and performance of ProCharger competition superchargers, and is also quiet and street legal. With their rugged design, these ProChargers are the only self-contained superchargers durable enough to be backed with a 3 year warranty and powerful enough to harness the benefits of intercooling.

The patented SC design eliminates the need for oil lines and punching a hole in the oil pan, thanks to an exclusive oil pump. This pump aerates the oil to create the oil mist lubrication required for the ProCharger?s precision bearings and gears. This oil pump (aeration pump) does not require priming at start-up, and oil changes are required only every 6,000 miles. Additionally, instead of being forced to utilize engine oil or the grease in sealed bearings, SC ProChargers are lubricated with an extremely high quality synthetic oil which is specifically engineered for high speed use, and produces the least frictional heat and parasitic load. The self-contained design also eliminates the heat that is transferred to a supercharger by engine oil in oil-fed applications, and avoids the risk of clogged supercharger oil lines, oil drainage problems, or engine oil leakage.

By combining advanced supercharger transmission design with the highest quality oil, SC ProChargers produce a larger net power gain because they run cooler and consume less power than comparable oil-fed designs. SC ProChargers also feature an internal step-up ratio of 4.10:1 for improved belt tracking and traction, and maximum low-rpm boost and power.

P-1SC Specs -

Volute Diameter - 9"
Max Supercharged HP - 825
Base HP Range of Motor (Naturally Aspirated) - 200-500
Max Flow (cfm) - 1200
Max boost (psi) - 30
Inlet Hose Diameter - 3.75"
Inducer Diameter - 3.37
Exducer Diameter - 6.25"
Outlet Hose Diameter - 3"
Outlet I.D. - 2.62"
Max Impeller RPM - 62,000
Internal Step-up - 4.10:1
Self Contained - yes
Oil Capacity - 6oz

Most ProCharger systems are covered by a 1 year warranty, although a 3 year extended coverage policy is available for many automotive and truck applications. The 3 year warranty is an additional $49.

ProCharger Engineered Fuel Management System:

Key to the performance of any engine is a proper air/fuel ratio. Maintaining a proper ratio across the engine operating range determines idle quality, off-idle performance, mid-range acceleration and of course, the horsepower and torque output of the engine. This is even more critical with supercharged engines.

For the ProCharged HO Intercooled Supercharger System for the 5.7L Hemi engine, ProCharger has designed a proprietary fuel management system that is an essential component in maximizing the air/fuel ratio for optimum power out, driveability and ultimately, reliability.

This innovative system consists of two seperate intake manifold spacers with integral fuel injector bosses, custom-designed fuel rails and eight additional fuel injectors. Under boost conditions, A Unichip processor fires the secondary fuel injectors adding fuel to the rapidly increasing airflow from the supercharger. This additional fuel injection system provides a more even fuel distribution pattern to each cylinder while maintaining the critical air/fuel ratio for maximum performance and power output across the engine's RPM range and boost curves.

TBYRNE MOTORSPORTS LLC
ORDER LINE - 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-877-482-9763)
E-MAIL - [email protected]

CHECK OUR WEBSITE FOR OUR EVERYDAY LOW PRICE POLICY! [/color

·
Registered
90 Posts
not to be rude Tbryne, but you've stated your prices are lower than mine, and yet haven't proven it. if they are, why not come out and post it? I, like most people, want the best deal on products when I'm shopping, so why can't people here see the differences?

Second point I'd like to make is **IF** your ATI kit is cheaper than my GB price, that would place your exhaust system over $1000. Pretty expensive if you ask me. Are the coated?

·
Registered
440 Posts
A little reminder. Time to get some forced induction Hemis onto the streets! :)
Tbyrne have you installed any of these Procharger kits? I'm only curious because I was wondering if you've had any problems with them. I installed one on a 2007 Daytona with the full length slp headers and cat back and got 412 to the rear tires.

Just so you know this is a hell of a deal on this kit folks dont pass it up.

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
not to be rude Tbryne, but you've stated your prices are lower than mine, and yet haven't proven it. if they are, why not come out and post it? I, like most people, want the best deal on products when I'm shopping, so why can't people here see the differences?

Second point I'd like to make is **IF** your ATI kit is cheaper than my GB price, that would place your exhaust system over $1000. Pretty expensive if you ask me. Are the coated?
It's obvious that you don't know anything about the ATI pricing. They have a very strict M.A.P. (Minimum Advertised Pricing) Policy. We are not allowed to advertise or even put in writing any prices that are 7.5% below the regular retail. That is why for the kits by themselves, we ask customers to give us a call to receive a quote. And that is all that it takes for a very good deal for these. No group purchase required for a higher price. Also, the complete Kooks header package costs much more than $1000. Everyone knows that.

John: Haven't installed one on a Hemi car yet. We're only going to charge $400. for labor for the few two that we do.

·
Registered
529 Posts
$400. ! Does that include the Header install to?

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That is just for the supercharger. A promotion to get kit on some cars in this area. If someone wants to go with the headers too, we'll do that for $750.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
So I'm guessing that I'm not getting sponsored...:(

Let me ask, and pardon for hijacking...do you guys think its worth it putting a 2.5" X-Pipe on my 06 R/T...?

·
Premium Member
2,132 Posts

Tanky,
This thread was started by a supporting vendor, please let that vendor answer his potential customer's questions.

Does that mean you don't think thread-crapping is rude??
You have already been cautioned that only supporting vendors can discuss a GB here, nothing has changed... final warning.

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So I'm guessing that I'm not getting sponsored...:(

Let me ask, and pardon for hijacking...do you guys think its worth it putting a 2.5" X-Pipe on my 06 R/T...?
Sorry, no sponsorship but it doesn't hurt to ask :) I haven't seen any testing to show benefits of drawbacks to using that X-pipe on a Hemi car.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts