Charger Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ATI is proud to announce its HO Intercooled ProCharger system for Dodge Hemi Chargers. This system produces 45-50% power gains on stock motors running pump gas with 6 psi of intercooled boost. Featuring the coolest charge air temperatures available, the ProCharger system delivers industry leading power gains and superior engine longevity. Higher boost and power levels are available for modified motors.

Industry exclusive features include a 3-core air-to-air intercooler system, patented self-contained supercharger with 3-year warranty, and a dedicated 8-rib supercharger drive with automatic belt tensioner. The HO Intercooled ProCharger system is 100% complete, with an exclusive improved fuel system and computer programming to ensure maximum performance and reliability.

ProCharger systems feature easy installation, minimal relocation of components, no need to punch a hole in the oil pan, and avoid having to deal with all the complexity of an air-to-water intercooler.

Charger Tuner Kits are shipping now. Complete 5.7 Charger systems will be available October 23. Dodge 5.7 Hemi Ram systems are also shipping now. Systems for the Chrysler 300, Dodge Magnum, and 6.1L's will be available in late 2007.

1DD 204-SCI 2005-06 5.7 Charger HO Tuner Kit

Check back tomorrow for part numbers for the complete package for the 5.7

Now for the good stuff, we've been a ProCharger dealer for about 10 years and get very good pricing. We can pass the discounts onto you! Pricing is lower than ProCharger allows us to put in writting so we have to ask that you give us a call at 1-877-482-9763 to receive a quote. Now for the good stuff, we've been a ProCharger dealer for about 10 years and get very good pricing. We can pass the discounts onto you! Pricing is lower than ProCharger allows us to put in writting so we have to ask that you give us a call at 1-877-482-9763 to receive a quote.

We will also discount the installation for the first two kits that we install!

TBYRNE MOTORSPORTS LLC
ORDER LINE - 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-877-482-9763)
E-MAIL - [email protected]

CHECK OUR WEBSITE FOR OUR EVERYDAY LOW PRICE POLICY!

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm really surprized that this isn't one of the most popular threads on the board! A big name supercharger company like ATI releasing a complete kit for the Charger. This is a big deal :)

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
can you say GSM kaboom. :D

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can understand why some people want to shy away after the stories that went along with that one. But, alot of the winning cars at the drags are running ATI ProChargers.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Honestly, I WILL buy one of these, but only after I see a couple of people running them without the "KABOOM" previously mentioned:grin:

·
Registered
523 Posts
I'll ask it here, though I probably should just check with ATI. But since this thread is already going, I was wondering how does ATI handle the fuel enrichment? A few more details on the "improved fuel system and computer programming" would be helpful. I think GSM also claimed an "improved fuel system", did they not? Does ATI depend on aux. injectors as well, or is their approach different?

·
Registered
523 Posts
The ATI info on TByrne's site mentions 8 additional injectors, new fuel rails, intake manifold spacers and a new programming chip....are these injectors replacements for the stockers, or are they additional to serve purely as enrichment for the supercharger, based on boost? It seems that would be the right way to do it, and with the "intake spacers" it looks like they are just providing a place to mount the additional injectors for the enrichment system. Now the only concern would be the programming. I really need to talk to ATI tomorrow, this looks really interesting.

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ATI uses the UniChip for tuning. The 8 extra injectors provide the additional fuel that is required when the motor is in boost.

Here is some more info that I posted in a different thread last week -

Part number for the new kit is -

1DD214-SCI 2006-'07 Charger HO Intercooled kit

Fuel System Components:
8 additional injectors
Intake manifold spacers
New fuel Rails*
Programming by UniChip module

Some might wonder why this is only listed for the 5.7 Charger and not the 300C/Magnum. The reason is ATI hasn't bolted a kit on these cars to give it the thumbs up. It probably will be nobody will give a definate yes until ATI says yes.

ProCharger Engineered Fuel Management System:

Key to the performance of any engine is a proper air/fuel ratio. Maintaining a proper ratio across the engine operating range determines idle quality, off-idle performance, mid-range acceleration and of course, the horsepower and torque output of the engine. This is even more critical with supercharged engines.

For the ProCharged HO Intercooled Supercharger System for the 5.7L Hemi engine, ProCharger has designed a proprietary fuel management system that is an essential component in maximizing the air/fuel ratio for optimum power out, driveability and ultimately, reliability.

This innovative system consists of two seperate intake manifold spacers with integral fuel injector bosses, custom-designed fuel rails and eight additional fuel injectors. Under boost conditions, A Unichip processor fires the secondary fuel injectors adding fuel to the rapidly increasing airflow from the supercharger. This additional fuel injection system provides a more even fuel distribution pattern to each cylinder while maintaining the critical air/fuel ratio for maximum performance and power output across the engine's RPM range and boost curves.

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And also -

ATI's self-contained (SC) ProCharger models are the first and only gear-driven centrifugal superchargers to feature self-lubrication, and contain the industry's most advanced technology. In addition to the patented self-contained oiling design, SC ProChargers also feature the highest step-up ratio, exclusive billet impellers, and the industry's only billet gearcases for superior rigidity, sealing and appearance. These proven self-contained ProChargers, introduced in 1999, were designed specifically for internal lubrication and have become the industry standard.

The best-selling P-1SC-1 shares many of the design elements which deliver the record-setting durability and performance of ProCharger competition superchargers, and is also quiet and street legal. With their rugged design, these ProChargers are the only self-contained superchargers durable enough to be backed with a 3 year warranty and powerful enough to harness the benefits of intercooling.

The patented SC design eliminates the need for oil lines and punching a hole in the oil pan, thanks to an exclusive oil pump. This pump aerates the oil to create the oil mist lubrication required for the ProCharger?s precision bearings and gears. This oil pump (aeration pump) does not require priming at start-up, and oil changes are required only every 6,000 miles. Additionally, instead of being forced to utilize engine oil or the grease in sealed bearings, SC ProChargers are lubricated with an extremely high quality synthetic oil which is specifically engineered for high speed use, and produces the least frictional heat and parasitic load. The self-contained design also eliminates the heat that is transferred to a supercharger by engine oil in oil-fed applications, and avoids the risk of clogged supercharger oil lines, oil drainage problems, or engine oil leakage.

By combining advanced supercharger transmission design with the highest quality oil, SC ProChargers produce a larger net power gain because they run cooler and consume less power than comparable oil-fed designs. SC ProChargers also feature an internal step-up ratio of 4.10:1 for improved belt tracking and traction, and maximum low-rpm boost and power.

P-1SC Specs -

Volute Diameter - 9"
Max Supercharged HP - 825
Base HP Range of Motor (Naturally Aspirated) - 200-500
Max Flow (cfm) - 1200
Max boost (psi) - 30
Inlet Hose Diameter - 3.75"
Inducer Diameter - 3.37
Exducer Diameter - 6.25"
Outlet Hose Diameter - 3"
Outlet I.D. - 2.62"
Max Impeller RPM - 62,000
Internal Step-up - 4.10:1
Self Contained - yes
Oil Capacity - 6oz

Most ProCharger systems are covered by a 1 year warranty, although a 3 year extended coverage policy is available for many automotive and truck applications.

·
Registered
453 Posts
What do the additional injectors do to your MPG if anything at all?

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The extra injectors are along for the ride when your not in boost, but when it comes time to play, they are sending more fuel into the motor. A heavy foot will equal less MPG.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Have you had anyone pick this up?? Anything new you can add???

Whats an approx cost for install??

Thanks!!

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think we have most of the info listed in this thread. A few pics that were taken at SEMA last year. Air passes through the intercooler before being forced into the motor.

And also some more info about the fuel system -

We've had alot of alot of people asking about this but haven't sold any yet. ATI has sold some since their release. I think I year end pricing will give some people incentive to get one of these! :)

TBYRNE MOTORSPORTS LLC
ORDER LINE - 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-877-482-9763)
E-MAIL - [email protected]

CHECK OUR WEBSITE FOR OUR EVERYDAY LOW PRICE POLICY!

·
Registered
102 Posts
have the prices been set for the 6.1 yet? my local shops still cant get me numbers unfortunately. Can't wait for an official release so I can pick one up

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Incentives for purchase would be great!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts