Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Coming home tonight my neighbor got behind me in his 440 hp supercharged range rover. I pulled away from him like nothing flat twice. When we stoped he was pissed. He couldn't believe the SRT would spank him like that. I know he is going to get his austin martin behind me and try to teach me a lession

·
Registered
813 Posts
well it is kinda obvious that you should kill him you are much lighter and more aerodynamic than him and just about as powerful dotn know what he was suprised by.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
His range rover has exstinsive mods. He prides it on being a sleeper. That is why he was so pissed off. His range rover eats mustang's gt's and charger RTs. It runs a 0-60 in under just under 5.0 and he has had it up to 150. I can't wait to see what his Autsin Martin Vanquish S can do.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He is a multimillionare who has a thing for cars.
He has a 66 Chevelle SS, a couple racing BMWs, the Austin Martin one of a handful in the states, and his range rover, a couple benz and lexus the only one that is stock is the Lexus hybred His wife drives.

My srt-8 is stock with only mod so far the catch can. And I am running 0-60 in the range of 4.84.

I'm going to take him at his word about his cars performance. He has no reason to lie.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Coming home tonight my neighbor got behind me in his 440 hp supercharged range rover. I pulled away from him like nothing flat twice. When we stoped he was pissed. He couldn't believe the SRT would spank him like that. I know he is going to get his austin martin behind me and try to teach me a lession
Tell Mr. Moneybags to take some of those gold bars out of the back to lower the weight.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Tell Mr. Moneybags to take some of those gold bars out of the back to lower the weight.
lol that was pretty funny.

if he wanted to go fast then couldnt he have gotten a viper or vette for the same price as the range rover? and then modded it... but yea i love the vanquish. if you race him in that then you have to get some1 to video tape it cause that'd be awesome. i've never seen one on the road, but i have seen A LOT of db9's in dallas

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
lol...a Cherokee srt8 stock will hang with a charger srt8 all through the 1/4, with ~370 rwhp.

If he really does have all that rwhp it's a worthless race to him unless u can race him from a digg.
nope its actually the other way around. cherokee srt8's are only faster than lx srt8's from a dig, and thats only because they have all wheel drive. from a roll they're a lot easier to catch. i dont know much about the range rover though, but i looked it up and it looks like its about 1500 pounds heavier than us, so i'd put my money on the charger

·
Registered
727 Posts
nope its actually the other way around. cherokee srt8's are only faster than lx srt8's from a dig, and thats only because they have all wheel drive. from a roll they're a lot easier to catch. i dont know much about the range rover though, but i looked it up and it looks like its about 1500 pounds heavier than us, so i'd put my money on the charger
That's what Im trying to get at..It's unfair and worthless to the driver in the Rover(aslo a jeep srt8) to race from a roll...Rather from a digg, since this is where their true power lies.

KEEP IT FAIR!!

·
Registered
857 Posts
If it were a normal RR I wouldn't have posted it. Oh well I'm sorry I did.
Don't be sorry. A beat down is a beat down. Regardless of what someone brings to the table, if they really wanna square off and then go down in a ball of flames, it's all good. (Pimple addled teenagers in fart cannon Sunfires, etc. excluded)

The moral of your story, as I see it, is that it doesn't take a Mensa level IQ to become a millionaire. Therefore, there is hope for me afterall :)

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
His range rover has exstinsive mods. He prides it on being a sleeper. That is why he was so pissed off. His range rover eats mustang's gt's and charger RTs. It runs a 0-60 in under just under 5.0 and he has had it up to 150. I can't wait to see what his Autsin Martin Vanquish S can do.
sorry
the rover supercharged does 0 60 in 7 seconds
stop lying

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
sorry
the rover supercharged does 0 60 in 7 seconds
stop lying
So, it should just about smoke your car, in that case. :cool:
Lighten up, dude.

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
I believe the range rover in question was modded, as matthew stated. All references to stock RRs should be not applicable. If this guy is a millionaire with money to mod, then he could have build one hell of a sleeper with new heads, cams, nitrous, hell even a crate 426 Hemi for all anyone knows.
Good kill matthew!

·
Registered
2,568 Posts

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
But if you already have a few exotics sitting in the driveway, why not make a real terror out of a nice, luxurious, nondescript RR?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.