Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May someone tell me where can I buy and install stripes,the ones which goes from hood over the top and trunk to the bumper,or hood cover(decal).Live in Ga,Atlanta area.Language may sound a little strange but "I am not from here".Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Hey, I'm not "from here" either, but welcome to the forums anyway! Just use the search feature at the top and I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Either use the search feature to find what other people have done, or check out two vendors I know of off hand that should have what you are looking for. Revolution Motorsports and Rider Graphix should have the racing/rally stripes I think you are speaking of. Go to the forums homepage and vendors are listed near the bottom of that page. Best of luck to you!

-Pat

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
May someone tell me where can I buy and install stripes,the ones which goes from hood over the top and trunk to the bumper,or hood cover(decal).Live in Ga,Atlanta area.Language may sound a little strange but "I am not from here".Thanks in advance.
Dont worry, there are plenty of other members not from Earth already here to welcome you. Arfur, HemiChemi, a14umbra to name a few. And dont worry, none of us bite...well there was that time with TBYDaytona40 and Chargernurse but she got her shots and is ok.

Welcome
Tom

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks a lot guys,the only thing yet to find is who can install stripes for me,I am not good in that,not even with something smaller.So after I done with it I'll put some pics of my beast.Seeeeeeeeeeeee yaaaa

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Welcome from Texas!

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
ummmm Tom it was me who needed the shots.....
Oh, and to the OP WWW.Ridergraphix.com
Best decals for our cars.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts