Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

i have dodge charger R/T 2007 with SLP II

so what i need to know is the JBA & JBA Mid-Pipe will fit my Cat-Back exhausts ..

and what do you think about the sound and the power

and thnx for your time ^_^

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
It should fit with no problem. The JBA headers and mid-pipes stop right where the OEM pipes stop which is where you have your SLP bolted to now.

I have them and the sound is great, IMO.

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
The JBA headers are a stock replacement so you can just remove your manifolds and install the headers. They will mate up to the stock connection pipes or the JBA catted connection pipes. You'll see about a 10-12hp increase with these.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Is there a significant difference in sound between shorty headers and stock headers on 5.7?

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Is there a significant difference in sound between shorty headers and stock headers on 5.7?
I was also looking at picking up a set of these and the mid-pipes.

Are these decent headers for our cars? I know they are on the less expensive side.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It should fit with no problem. The JBA headers and mid-pipes stop right where the OEM pipes stop which is where you have your SLP bolted to now.

I have them and the sound is great, IMO.

thnx m8 ^_^ now i know whats next mod

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The JBA headers are a stock replacement so you can just remove your manifolds and install the headers. They will mate up to the stock connection pipes or the JBA catted connection pipes. You'll see about a 10-12hp increase with these.
ty for more info :driving: its my next mod from you soon ty again

1 - 12 of 12 Posts