Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Who all here is from Arkansas? And what do you drive?

I am from North Little Rock, AR

I drive a 2009 SXT that is pictured in my SIG

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
R/T in Little Rock, but I'm currently at school in Fayetteville. For now my car just sits in the garage growing lonely.
I don't have many pictures with my new wheels besides this one

Here's a couple pics from this summer

·
Registered
170 Posts
I am in Benton and I drive a 2008 Torred RT.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome guys!!

Hard to find the Arkansas Members....seems theres just not that many out there.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Welcome guys!!

Hard to find the Arkansas Members....seems theres just not that many out there.
you should see the northwest Arkansas crew. It's huge! They have cruise ins every Saturday and always have a great turnout. If I wasn't pledging, I'd be at every one.

·
Registered
107 Posts
yep i got involved with them back in sept and was welcomed with open arms and probably some of the greatest people i've met.

Big Ed

·
Registered
8 Posts
Fayetteville here. Currently have a gmc crew cab looking to buy a R/T around the first of the year. Just started my search.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'm in Springdale, proud member of Modern Mopar Muscle of the Ozarks!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
So you northwest Arkansas guys, any good dealerships around here. Been looking for a charger but nothing close to what I want. The one I really like was in IL, but would prefer to get one locally.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hello sleepy, have you been to any of the sat cruises, i've been involved with pete and tehm for a few months now and really enjoy it. Can't wait till great weather again so we can all get together.

hcsnwa,,as for dealers just depends are you looking used or brand new, go to autotrader or cars.com thats how i found mine at a local dealer in springdale. Love my charger R/T

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I am in Great PainZ Modern Mopar...Little Rock Chapter.

If enough NW Guys wanna signup and join, They will start a Chapter for NW as well.

PM Me at GPMM and we can talk about who wants to be the President of that Chapter.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Yeah, I only went to a few this year. Pete and Connie are really great people, as well as everyone else. I was "recruited" by Connie, we call her Mother Hen since she's in charge!! Oh, and we welcome any Mopars, we have 300s, chargers, magnums, and challengers.

Hello sleepy, have you been to any of the sat cruises, i've been involved with pete and tehm for a few months now and really enjoy it. Can't wait till great weather again so we can all get together.

hcsnwa,,as for dealers just depends are you looking used or brand new, go to autotrader or cars.com thats how i found mine at a local dealer in springdale. Love my charger R/T

·
Registered
467 Posts
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack, lol.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
1 - 20 of 106 Posts