Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone got any input on the AZ MVD registration fees for an 09 R/T? My renewal just came up at $573.50!! went in today and they say its all automatic based on VIN. I was told that it was calculated on the base MSRP. MVD say MSRP for an 09 R/T is $38250!!! Yeah right!! So that would mean that everyone with an 09 R/T would pay the same correct? Can anyone tell me what the MVD has told them to pay for their 09's?

· Premium Member
14,711 Posts
Welcome to the new reality... and it's only going to get worse. I suspect the rest of the states are going to start catching up to those insane registration fees.

· Registered
435 Posts
Are your fees annual? Ours are.

Mine is $400 a year and won't be going down. We pay a surcharge based on the displacement of the engine and at 5.7L my surcharge is $150 a year. :notallthere:

Oh well - it's the price we pay for having that much power :driving:

· Registered
877 Posts
I paid almost $300 this year. I remember when I had a Pontiac I paid less than $200. And I'm in Cali. Idk why it's gotta be so expensive for a damn sticker!!!

· Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ha Ha there has been a development. The day after my visit to the MVD I check on servicearizona.com and find my renewal is now 462 from 573. then I got a letter in the mail apologizing that they should have valued my car at 31860. Thats more like it. I am now waiting on my request to have last years reduced by $110. Its still mental compared to other states but its found money imo just for asking a question. I wonder how many other people get jipped by not checking. This is my first car that I registered and I now see an entry on the little chit I kept in the glove box saying 38800. Maybe you should all check?

· Registered
107 Posts
i only paid 30 bucks for mine. the one good thing that comes from buying a car in a different state than you from. due to the military.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.