Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 701 Posts

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanting to see how many members we have here in Arizona, also this will help to compile a list of local charger owners to start notification once we start getting more charger owners and have local GTG's...

Please post what area you live in and what model and color you have/have on order :D

telling us what area you live in will allow us to keep the GTG's more centralized to where the membership is based

area: Chandler AZ
model: GoMango Charger Daytona R/T on order, currently in D1 status

·
Registered
13 Posts
I ordered a Red R/T 7/3 and still don't have a VIN yet. We talked to the dealer yesterday and asked if the Pro Pkg could be the problem. They are going to call tomorrow and if it is, they will remove it. I really have ants in the pants to get my car. :sad: :sad: :sad:

·
Registered
52 Posts
GoManGO!! Daytona on order as of 7/31 but to switched to a Daytona already coming in and should have it by the end of August

Scottsdale, AZ

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
area: Tempe, AZ
model: GoMango Charger Daytona R/T on order, currently in BG status

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
New member here. Just picked up my Charger R/T last night. Haven't stopped smiling yet. :)

I'm out in Avondale, work in downtown Phoenix.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I purchased on site at the dealer here in Tucson, AZ a magnesium pearl R/T and really liked the color for AZ exposure. What a fun ride, enjoy yours!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi new member,

I purchased my Charger also magnesium pearl about a week ago. I have not been driving it to work but look forward to weekends when I can cruise with it and get accustomed to its get up and go qualities.Tried to by a dash mat for it from the dealer but it was so ugly I returned it.

There is no doubt that this a car to enjoy and take care off, hope you get a chance to do that soon. Email me if you like with your thoughts after you have given the car a good test drive. :)

JohnsCharger

·
Registered
60 Posts
I wonder if we could start a Charger club here in Tucson. Just Imagine a parking lot full of Chargers at Cheuy's(sp), Hooters or somewhere. If anyone wants to try this, post here. Also if we could start an all Arizona Charger club it would be nice.

I am really looking forward to cleaning up my car since the rains are about over, finally.

·
Registered
732 Posts
gawall said:
I wonder if we could start a Charger club here in Tucson. Just Imagine a parking lot full of Chargers at Cheuy's(sp), Hooters or somewhere. If anyone wants to try this, post here. Also if we could start an all Arizona Charger club it would be nice.

I am really looking forward to cleaning up my car since the rains are about over, finally.
Cool, another guy from Tucson, I think we should start somthing local. what charger did you get and what dealer?

·
Registered
732 Posts
gawall said:
Got the Magnesium Pearl R/T from Jim Click Dodge. I ran out of patience for the SRT. lol
My dad has the magnesium pearl R/T, as well(I'm 37). I bought mine from Jim click as well and delt with the fleet manger (Jason) he was really cool.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Just a curiosty thing. Was someone here at On the Border on River Road in Tucson Wednesday 9-15-05 night? I pulled in and thought "Wow 2 chargers, this is the first unofficial Tucson Chargers Club meeting".

·
Registered
732 Posts
gawall said:
Just a curiosty thing. Was someone here at On the Border on River Road in Tucson Wednesday 9-15-05 night? I pulled in and thought "Wow 2 chargers, this is the first unofficial Tucson Chargers Club meeting".
It wasn't me, but we need to have one :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
I agree. Two people wont be much of a showing. I want a sea of chargers and people running around screaming that we are invading!!!!!!!!

WOOO HOOO!!!!!!!

LOL

·
Registered
60 Posts
All Tucson people, surronding areas and those willing to drive to Tucson... Where are we meeting????? Chuey's has Harley night on Thursdays so either Wednesday or Friday seem to "fit" in here. It is a family restourant so you can bring the kids. Prices are half way decent. I do NOT get kick backs. I go to the one on Ina just east of I-10 quite often. Since they host Harley night I am pretty sure they would be open to Charge/Hemi night. Let me know if this is cool and I will ask him. We can even mimic Harley night and have Chuey's Charger night T's made up.

So c'mon people lets get a real car club going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
732 Posts
gawall said:
All Tucson people, surronding areas and those willing to drive to Tucson... Where are we meeting????? Chuey's has Harley night on Thursdays so either Wednesday or Friday seem to "fit" in here. It is a family restourant so you can bring the kids. Prices are half way decent. I do NOT get kick backs. I go to the one on Ina just east of I-10 quite often. Since they host Harley night I am pretty sure they would be open to Charge/Hemi night. Let me know if this is cool and I will ask him. We can even mimic Harley night and have Chuey's Charger night T's made up.

So c'mon people lets get a real car club going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your idea is great, but I think we should consider a smaller get together at first. Meet at Sonic for a burger and hang out for a few hours with just the local boys/gals, of course anyone is welcome. Usually you would get a better turn out on a weekend for lunch, etc. Then once we hang out a few times and get the local charger owners into it, we can organize a larger get together at say chuey's and get some of the Phoenix people involved. I'd be willing to commit at getting together at Sonic on the 1st of Oct. It's on a Saturday at say 12:00. The One on speedway would be OK. What do ya say,

Rod

Respond if this is good for you and I'll make up a second post regarding the get together.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Sounds good as long as work and the weather do not interfere. Never been to a sonic :whistle: :embarrese
So that will be 3 Chargers. :clap: :drool: :love: :rockon: :headbang:

1 - 20 of 701 Posts