Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Who is intrested in this?
Marines Toys For Tots Car Show

I think we should get list of chargers and LX cars together for this event, its for a great cause and the weather should be awsome and the best news yet is that its on a Sunday morning so nobody has an excuse not to make it including me!!:grin:

Below is a link to the web site for info. There is a registration fee but you get a shirt and its all for charity!

who is intrested?

http://www.powerchevytoys4tots.com/

·
Registered
448 Posts
Hey Half 918,

You can count me in for my fellow Marines! This is exactly what I was talking about here :)

·
Registered
448 Posts
So we are at two.... Do I hear three????

·
Registered
448 Posts
Damn, 58 views and 3 people interested.... Way to go Westside.....

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Damn, 58 views and 3 people interested.... Way to go Westside.....

Vipere not to worry there is plenty of time left!!:eek:

I think alot of the folks who attended car events are a little warn out at the moment with several differant shows each weekend not to mention SEMA and the Bull run that several made out to Vegas.

This one just really works for me being on a sunday morning and all, I am sure as we get closer a few more will jump on.

But in the mean time you should head out to the 83rd and Beardsley show they have every sat.:cool:

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1st glad to see your going :grin:

we gotta get a squid involved
your going to have to explain this? I did jut roll out of bed but :knockout: :grin:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Vipere not to worry there is plenty of time left!!:eek:

I think alot of the folks who attended car events are a little warn out at the moment with several differant shows each weekend not to mention SEMA and the Bull run that several made out to Vegas.

This one just really works for me being on a sunday morning and all, I am sure as we get closer a few more will jump on.

But in the mean time you should head out to the 83rd and Beardsley show they have every sat.:cool:
Yeah... I just like to see people get fired up about events... :)

·
Registered
448 Posts
Ummm 100+ views and still 3 people interested.... Way to go Westside..... Could it possibly be that no one on the Westside knows about our forum???

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK time to try and get some participation we are a week out is there any real intrest or does everyone just have to much going on this time of year? :santa:

·
Registered
448 Posts
OK time to try and get some participation we are a week out is there any real intrest or does everyone just have to much going on this time of year? :santa:
I'm going to be there, but my concern is the weather... It's suppose to rain, so will it still go on if it does?

·
Supporting Vendor (bronze)
881 Posts
If I can get out of work Im there.... so busy these days I cant even get a day to sit on the couch now or wash my own damn car UGHHH... Happy Holidays to all

·
Registered
448 Posts
If I can get out of work Im there.... so busy these days I cant even get a day to sit on the couch now or wash my own damn car UGHHH... Happy Holidays to all
LOL I hear ya Rock, I feel so bad for letting her be so dirty... But I'm not trying to hear bustin my @ss washing her just to see her dirty again in a few days...

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It's suppose to rain, so will it still go on if it does?
I am not sure if it will still go on or not?

this bee does not play in the rain so If there is :fuming: I am out, but will still go attend the show.:confused:

·
Registered
448 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Rain rain, go away, come back and play another day!!! :)

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I just heard over at LXF that it's been postponed until the 16th of Dec.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts