Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just posting a link here for those that do not frequent the other board....

GTG thread on lxforums.com

If you live in the area, swing on by.... the show is always a great time

·
Registered
630 Posts
Wish I was there. I'd visit your GTG even without a Charger of my own.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
seeing as how I dont have my charger... come on down... LOL

Basically the GTG started from a couple posts between me and armadillo about showing off his magnum he just had a supercharger installed.... :)

·
Registered
263 Posts
DAYTONA_R/T said:
seeing as how I dont have my charger... come on down... LOL

Basically the GTG started from a couple posts between me and armadillo about showing off his magnum he just had a supercharger installed.... :)
Hey Daytona - Just wanted to say Hi, my car is still in paint looks like next week before I get it back. Just came over to this site to sign up, I like all the LX sites and this one looks like it's off to a good start

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
armadillo said:
Hey Daytona - Just wanted to say Hi, my car is still in paint looks like next week before I get it back. Just came over to this site to sign up, I like all the LX sites and this one looks like it's off to a good start
Hey Dillo, glad to see you over here now too... can't wait to see your car when all is said and done, but I know as soon as you get it back from paint you will be taking it back over to SoCalto finish up the previous mod...

Anyway.. looking forward to meeting up with you again in the future... (and going for a spin in your Mag... :whistle: :cool: )

1 - 5 of 5 Posts