Charger Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there desert dwellers! We are having Cam-apalooza in Vegas the second weekend in February. If you want a cam job at a HUGE discount price, this is for you. Here's what we are doing. We are flying Luke, aka 400RWHPHemi out to Vegas to do the work. He has done cams for about 20 forum members including ElCobra. He has MUCHO experience. Your cost is 400 for labor, plus a share of his plane ticket (will NOT exceed $100) You bring your parts. If you wants heads and or headers, he will install those also AT NO EXTRA COST! You will have a piece of floor to sleep on at a forum members house, or you can get a room and a rental car. We will all be heliping, doing some basic wrenchin if you know how and want to. We will video and picture the whole thing. Since yall are close enough to drive we are inviting you too. One member is driving up from New Mexico.
Folks this is a KILLER deal, and yall are invited.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Warrantees be damned!
Seriously, I understand the reasoning with voiding warranties on the motor and such if you put a blower on em, but you know I think that manufacturers should build cars that are built strong enough to handle it with NO problem!!!

·
Registered
934 Posts
Sounds like an awesome idea. I wish I lived closer to you guys. Can't wait to see the vids and pics.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I agree. if they cant take a cam then we shouldnt be buyin this engine. However, my warrantee has 5K miles left, and I know I am puttin 1,000 on next weekend driving up to salt lake and back.

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Hey, TBY, which cam are you doing.......

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
For sure one forum member will be doing heads as well. I will do mine if I can afford the heads. I am doin the cam and the headers though for sure. Probably heads though. Just have to make arrangements.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I did the same thing. But....
I'm at 32K miles. Only 4K to go, and only 2 months left. Maybe I should drive to New Mexico and see my pops. LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts