10,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I say we banish this wanka over to this forum only! lol
I hereby dub this....
ARFURLAND!

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Weren't you just fussing at me for pickin old sweet Arf???

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
you bigget.....lol

·
Registered
10,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not YOU, ALL of us. hehehe
ooops wait
Bwaahahahahahahaha
That is the only way to laugh over here ya know.

I say we defile this place before he gets here.

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
I say we defile this place before he gets here.
And I say this first thread should be deleted immediately by an Administrator. Yes, you are joking around, but this can EASILY lead to the same BS that happened when the guys from Mexico tried to do their own thread in Spanish. Arfur has been crucified quite sufficiently, by myself included, but every other thread is Arfur now. Im all for a good laugh but can we take a bit of a break and try other topics?

Yup, im a partypooper, PoHo Bum, just trying for a little variety
Tom

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
:jeez: :jeez: :jeez: :jeez: :jeez: :jeez: :jeez: :jeez: :jeez: :jeez:
And I say this first thread should be deleted immediately by an Administrator. Yes, you are joking around, but this can EASILY lead to the same BS that happened when the guys from Mexico tried to do their own thread in Spanish. Arfur has been crucified quite sufficiently, by myself included, but every other thread is Arfur now. Im all for a good laugh but can we take a bit of a break and try other topics?

Tom

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Does this defile it enough??

·
Registered
10,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Tom
Fair enough. I dont wanna have an English only thread goin on. LOL
I love Arf. When he isn't goofin off he is actually VERY steenkin intelligent. I wonder what the school system across the pond is like.

By the way, I have seen Charger owers in Kuwait, and Saudi, and of course plenty in Cananda and Mexico, and maybe a few others, but, are there any other Charger owners in England that anyone has seen?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts