Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
this is from the dinner part.
most of the people there were coworkers.
only one other CF memebr was at the dinner besides myself.

·
Registered
8,963 Posts
Wow, after all this time... I finally get to see Arf's head on the right body! :grin: Looks good that way!

Hey elcobra, thanks for putting your pic in your avatar, too! :D

Have a GREAT trip Arfur! We're gonna miss ya here!

..... and over here

here too....

and down here!

:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Uh.... where's he going? I didn't hear anything about what's going on.

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok, that just has me even laughing and I just got up. LMAO :D
sucks only myself and Mnunes (who flew in from LA) were the only CF members at dinner.
not sure who all showed at the bar.

arfur was umm pretty toasted before we left the eatery lol

OK his Go Mango is offically in england :)

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
sucks only myself and Mnunes (who flew in from LA) were the only CF members at dinner.
not sure who all showed at the bar.

arfur was umm pretty toasted before we left the eatery lol

OK his Go Mango is offically in england :)
Aw, poor Mecha. Yeah, that's a letdown. I'm sure you guys would have had even more fun had the whole CF crew been there. Well, I'll be sure to keep an eye out for any meet & greets coming down this way. I don't really drink, but if I hung out with the CF crew, I think I wouldn't come home for 3 days and have to reserve and stay in a hotel room until I was sober enough to go back home! :dead: LOL Now, THAT would be some fun!

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Aw, poor Mecha. Yeah, that's a letdown. I'm sure you guys would have had even more fun had the whole CF crew been there. Well, I'll be sure to keep an eye out for any meet & greets coming down this way. I don't really drink, but if I hung out with all of you guys/gals, I think I wouldn't come home for 3 days and have to reserve and stay in a hotel room until I was sober enough to go back home! :dead: LOL
oh i wasnt drinking anything but tea (nice old swet tea, arfur and shelly cant get around the concept of cold tea lol not very british). arfur and crew were getting slammed on sam adams. had a sip of one ugg nasty crap

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
oh i wasnt drinking anything but tea (nice old swet tea, arfur and shelly cant get around the concept of cold tea lol not very british). arfur and crew were getting slammed on sam adams. had a sip of one ugg nasty crap
Once again, LMAO! I was wondering what the heck Arf was drinking. I figured some import or other, judging by the dark color. At least you were a very good boy drinking your tea.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
1 - 20 of 67 Posts