Charger Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 2007 RT AWD Black in early June. Everty time I go out for a drive I seem to almost be in an accident. I think the other drivers just stare at the car and lose their train of thought. Does anyone else seem to have the same issue of drivers just being idiots?

·
Registered
645 Posts
I bought a 2007 RT AWD Black in early June. Everty time I go out for a drive I seem to almost be in an accident. I think the other drivers just stare at the car and lose their train of thought. Does anyone else seem to have the same issue of drivers just being idiots?
Yup. All the time. A guy hit my fender a couple weeks ago. said he didn't see me. How do you miss a large yellow car?!

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
After owning this car for a month I know for a fact that Plum Crazy is invisible! I have been nearly pushed off interstate a few times, people really like to pull out in front of me, cut me off. I don't understand it I have loud pipes and I am big and purple how can you not see me

·
Registered
180 Posts
After owning this car for a month I know for a fact that Plum Crazy is invisible! I have been nearly pushed off interstate a few times, people really like to pull out in front of me, cut me off. I don't understand it I have loud pipes and I am big and purple how can you not see me

It's not you, really. It's just that everyone has an instinctive and unconcious compulsion to kill or otherwise mame Barney. :D

j/k :D... I love Barney!

·
Registered
82 Posts
never had that problem yet. people don't stare at mine either. it looks just like another 4door sedan on the road from the side.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
This is one reason I almost always drive with my headlights and fog lights on. Most people cannot see the nose on their faces, let alone a car on the roads. :confused: Wake up people and pay attention! This all started with the HOV lanes on my trips to work and back. I can be driving at speed in these lanes and the others are backed up. Then some boso pulls in front of me because they can't wait in traffic. 9 times out of 10 they do not have 2 or more people in their car. I have almost hit so many people. You must play by the rules in the HOV lane. If you do not have 2 or more people in your car, stay the hell out of the lane! Just sit in traffic and suffer.

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
It's not you, really. It's just that everyone has an instinctive and unconcious compulsion to kill or otherwise mame Barney. :D

j/k :D... I love Barney!
You know I never thought of that, I too have this desire when I see barney.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
I'm constantly being cut off. I think most people are just shi**y drivers. I'm always watching them cuz I know they aren't watching for me.
But then there is also the flipside of things where some people just know to stay out of the way. I like those people.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
i travel a lot, right now i kind of have 3 homes and it seems to me that the way people drive is completely dependent on where i am. i'm in durant right now, and the people here drive very well, very courteous and all, but it seems like they all drive like 5 under the speed limit which is annoying sometimes. in kingwood (burbs of houston) ppl drive real fast and pretty good, sometimes u get the occasional idiot. the worst place of all is downtown dallas. every time i'm there (probably 5 days a month) i get cut off every 10 seconds, i almost get in so many accidents its crazy. i hate driving around there. but reguarding the stares... the charger does get a lot of looks, but after havin the jag for a few years i'm kinda use to it lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts