1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
damn close

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Define "same". They look similar. They may even be made to OEM specs. But if they aren't OEM, they're not the "same". It doesn't necessarily matter though. It depends on what you're really asking.

BTW, the SRT-8 doesn't come in the chrome clad (or high polish, I can't tell what these are) like the second one, but the casting is similar. Factory Reproductions makes a similar wheel.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh my.. i donno why.. half of my thread is gone.

i wrote,

"This looks same as old SRT8 wheel.

Are they better than factory reproduction's?"

·
Registered
109 Posts
I haven't heard anything bad about the Factory Reproductions wheels, only good things as a matter of fact. I suppose they are similar, so the better wheel will be the one with a better price!:beerchug:

·
Premium Member
7,632 Posts
Weight-wise they're pretty good compared to factory SRT8 rims. According to this thread OEM SRT Charger and Magnum rims weight somewhere from 35-37 lbs each.

Tirerack.com says the top one you showed (Sport Muscle BHP) is 31.4 lbs for 20" rims and the bottom one (Sport Muscle M8) is 41.6 lbs for 22" rims. I have no idea about the quality or how well they'll hold up but they're priced fairly cheap.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
pretty close!!! good replicas!

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Weight-wise they're pretty good compared to factory SRT8 rims. According to this thread OEM SRT Charger and Magnum rims weight somewhere from 35-37 lbs each.

Tirerack.com says the top one you showed (Sport Muscle BHP) is 31.4 lbs for 20" rims and the bottom one (Sport Muscle M8) is 41.6 lbs for 22" rims. I have no idea about the quality or how well they'll hold up but they're priced fairly cheap.
Mike , Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Crap link didn't work properly. I was going to show the Tach machined with anthracite accents. I think that's like the Hurst wheels!

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
They weigh 37.6 lbs. though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts