Charger Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tonight I went to a local hangout and saw a charger car club, some on 22s, some on 24s, some with lambo doors, some with engine work, some on factorys, some bone stock, some with custom paint, some with tv's, etc. I realized I LOVE this forum and feel like it makes me part of a family. Its full of knowledge and great people, and we all love our cars. To all those who Ive argued with in the past and said negative things to, this is my official aplology! When I first joined this forum, I was into putting the biggest rims on my charger, but between my dad (who owns the last shelby gt350 ever made) and you guys, ive turned into a modern day muscle head freak, which has helped me "grow up" as a person.......

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Welcome to the "I'm an official chargerforums freak" club. ;)

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Hey where did ya go??

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
We never argued, but I'll accept your apology.:wink: :D

·
Registered
3,045 Posts

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Tonight I went to a local hangout and saw a charger car club, some on 22s, some on 24s, some with lambo doors, some with engine work, some on factorys, some bone stock, some with custom paint, some with tv's, etc. I realized I LOVE this forum and feel like it makes me part of a family. Its full of knowledge and great people, and we all love our cars. To all those who Ive argued with in the past and said negative things to, this is my official aplology! When I first joined this forum, I was into putting the biggest rims on my charger, but between my dad (who owns the last shelby gt350 ever made) and you guys, ive turned into a modern day muscle head freak, which has helped me "grow up" as a person.......
Thanks!
Nice dude, good to hear.

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
i feel all mushy.

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
FREAK!!!!

But as a fellow Limer you have already been forgiven!

Tom

·
Registered
608 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts