Charger Forums banner

Anyone with tinted headlights?

2K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  Yuro 
#1 ·
I would like to tint my headlights but I dont want it to affect night driving too much. Anyone know what the best tint percentage would be? 35%? maybe?:confused:

#4 ·
35% would be the tint to go with.

#5 ·
You're in Virginia my friend, just prepare to get pulled every other day. My back windows are 35%, so I would not go that dark if you did otherwise you're not going to see jack at night, that's only 35% of the light coming out of your head light. I would either do 50% + nothing lower than that, that is if I was to do it, honestly I would never recommend tinting your headlights, why do you want see less or be seen less at night and possibly get in an accident?

#6 ·
Why wouldn't you just get covers? Then you can take them off if you get pulled over.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#10 ·
If u do decide on tint, use HIDs for higher light output, i used covers before, had to run with highbeams on (all four lights turn on) to get so ewhat decent visibility, took them off that same day. I used them with oem lights.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.