Charger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems like there are a lot of people here who are excited about or buying GoManGo Daytonas, but I don't see Top Banana mentioned much. Is there interest in it? I really like Go ManGo, but if I was buying a Daytona I'd get Top Banana. Just curious.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I prefer Top Banana as well. If I was in the market for a Daytona, I'd definitely wait for it.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I can just imagine the wait time for that color :sad:

edward

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Top banana is nice.....but you will definately be a magnet for cops!

as for gomango at first in pics I did not like the color, but in person that color is beautiful. definatley the pictures do not do justice to that color..

·
Registered
245 Posts
I think the biggest problem is the Top Banana wont be available for ordering until Dec. so that means you probably wont get it until around March.

·
Registered
396 Posts
what great Grape ? Those two colors are gonna be WAY TOO LOUD.
oRANGE AND YELLOW WOULD LOOK OK ON A TWO DOOR LAMBO BUT NOT
A FOUR DOOR SEDAN.

GOOD LUCK WITH IT THOUGH.

I WOULD GO WITH A MEAN AND TOUGH COLOR LIKE BLACK NOTHIN SAYS BAD TO THE BONE LIKE A POLISHED UP BLACK MUSCLE CAR.

JUST MY TWO CENTS YOU WILL GET TIRED OF SUCH A LOUD COLOR, TRUST ME.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I'm waiting on Top Banana. I'm a Pittsburgh man and Black n Yellow never go out of style. I'm willing to wait, but just barely.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I was wondering why I haven't seen a Top Bananna yet, this explains it (not out yet). I prefer the Go Mango and assumed most others did but now I see this wasn't the case.

I also wonder, -
1. Out of 4000 Daytona's, is that 4000 of both colors, or 4000 of each?
2. If 4000 of both colors, how many would be Top Bannana since I hadn't seen any yet.

I just wondered if Top Bananna was becoming more rare with every Go Mango I see, lol : ).

Murunga
ps, when I mentioned this yesterday to wife (owns a Go Mango) about not seeing any Top Bannan's, she said I could buy a Top Bananna and have matching cars. This thought made me smile, before I came back to reality, lol.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
. Out of 4000 Daytona's, is that 4000 of both colors, or 4000 of each?
Thats 4,000 of each. The Top Bannana will not be released until the alotment of Go-Mango cars are sold.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I ordered my Top Banana on 7/30 from Gregory Dodge ($99 over invoice) and read elewhere on the forum that they aren't set to go to production until 11/21.

That give me time to clean my garage up! Gotta make p l e n t y of room!

·
Registered
630 Posts
TopBanana_MD said:
I ordered my Top Banana on 7/30 from Gregory Dodge ($99 over invoice) and read elewhere on the forum that they aren't set to go to production until 11/21.
Let me see if I have this straight and that maybe you just stated this wrong. You placed a reservation to be able to order a TB Daytona with Gregory Dodge when it comes available. I say this because I am not aware that the dealers can even enter an order into the system yet for the TB. Based on the "Job #1" date of 11/21, estimates have it sometime around the beginning of October before the orders will open for the dealers.

Let me know if I have the wrong info.

If I am right, then that is a long time to have the dealer sit on your money before they can even place the order.

·
Registered
200 Posts
AZCHARGER said:
Thats 4,000 of each. The Top Bannana will not be released until the alotment of Go-Mango cars are sold.
The total number is 4200 of each colour worldwide . 4000 for the U.S and 200 for canada . The mall near my house has a Go Mango Daytona inside at a Dodge /Chrysler display that is #34 of 200 .

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
4000 for the U.S and 200 for canada .
Then how come the cars numbering plates say xxxx/4,000 on them??

·
Registered
630 Posts
The XXXX of 4000 are for the cars built for the US. The cars build for Canada have a similar plate that states XXX of 200. Keep in mind that there is a difference between cars for the US and cars for Canada. The speedo in Canada is in Km/hour. I am sure there are a few other differences as well.

·
Registered
200 Posts
CO-Charger , BINGO !!! American cars say # of 4000 and Canadian cars say # of 200. Other than DRL , and KMP speedo the cars are no different . :wink:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts